51.

Eren's POV

2 months have passed... I've been pregnant for 3 months and a half.

I've been getting bigger, so i'm now on my second trimester. Levi said my tits have been getting bigger too, which made we wonder how?!

Also our baby shower is tomorrow! I can't help but be so excited to find out the gender! This will be so sweet!~

Levi and I are shopping right now to build a nursery. We already ordered a crib, got some cameras.

As Levi and I walked around holding hands and my other free hand on my belly I wanted to know... "Levi, what gender do you want our babies to be?"

"All girls." He said calmly.

"Seriously?" I giggled.

"Yes." He sounded serious.

"Why is that?"

"Because. I like to protect you. And I'll love to protect my two baby girls. I also want to walk them down the isle when their 50."

I blushed slightly, I love when Levi gets like this.

"Levi not 50! They can get married around 28-32. But anyway. That's so cute! We can dress them up too!"

"No 50." He said back before changing the subject. "But, yes, whatever you want. That's why tomorrow when we find out the genders we can get clothes for them." I giggled and cheered before he asked me my question. "What gender do you want the babies to be?"

"All boys! I wanna be a boy mom! I'm gonna make them wear small little hats, and you can still protect our baby boys."

"Yeah but I wanna protect our girls forever." He mumbled slightly getting embarrassed. I giggled at his instincts and kissed his cheek softly.

"Don't say our girls, we don't even know the genders to say our girls." He knocked on wood.

"Don't say that. Your gonna jinx it idiot." He flicked my cheek softly. I giggled some more.

I then turned my head to see lots of baby toys. I gasped. "LEVI TOYS!" I yelled and let go of his hand as I ran off.

"Eren the babies!" I heard him running for me. I giggled as I ran into the store. I slowed down slightly and I felt Levi ran into me. I didn't fall, but when I turned around I saw Levi on the ground.

I giggled but stopped when he glared at me. "Whoops... Slow down next time!" I giggled again and walked off.

I heard him sigh before standing up. He was right besides me as I picked out boy and girl toys. "Just incase. If! We have girls and they want to play with boy toys we will have them."

"Eren they aren't even gonna open their eyes yet."

"Oh shut up." I put my hand up and continued to do my business.

-

We left out the store with our bags. We then went home and I found myself to scream once I saw the two big box saying it was our crib.

I jumped up and down excitedly and Levi grabbed my waist to stop me. I always forget I have to be fucking careful... "Sorry babies..." I rubbed my stomach.

Levi told me to go open the door to the house and the nursery room so he can pull it inside. I usually would help Levi but he told me not to, even though we both do really big workouts. Perhaps he knows this is too heavy and I would fail because just me trying to jumping jacks are too much for me.

Dammit... We should've never took that one month excersie break because now I'm not use to the pain again.

I unlocked the door to the house and opened it while Levi pushed the box towards me. I walked inside and walked fast over to the nursery happily. He pushed the box inside the house and into the nursery. He then grabbed the other box doing the same calmly.

He then went to shut the door and lock it.

I happily twirled around before touching the two boxes of cribs. I was so excited.

"Okay so are you ready to paint today or tomorrow?" Levi asked as he put his hands on his hips.

We were gonna paint the walls white and then add some decorations and make it look comfortable.

"Sure..." I looked around for the bags of paint. "Ah Levi... We left everything in the car."

He stared at me for a second before walking off.

I giggled and went back outside to help him instead of leaving him to it by himself.

We then both began to paint the walls white. The room was a nice size to have two cribs and not cluttered together. There was a nice spot to place all the toys at, nice area for some cameras, everything was perfect!

-

Once we finished with the walls after about two hours Levi had ordered us some burgers that were on the way.

While that was done, we began to do the cribs. Well Levi did most of it. I just watched and read him the instructions simply.

I giggled once Levi finished the two cribs. I stood up with his help and kissed his soft lips. "Good job." I giggled again.

He rolled his eyes before slapping my ass softly. We then put the toys down in the corner, set up the colorful table that matched the cribs and put a small little lamp on their.

"Decorations after we're done eating?" He asked as he heard the knock on the door.

"Of course!"

-

We finished the whole room, it was decorated nicely.

(Looks something like that

(Looks something like that.)

"Do you like it?" Levi asked as he stood behind me rubbed my stomach softly.

"Like it? I LOVE IT!" I cheered happily. I couldn't be more happier! Well... Tomorrow might make me a little more happier.