37. 🎶

Eren's POV

It was just a typical random concert date that was scheduled last week but we moved it to today. I'm not mad, the place was packed and all of our fans were happy.

Levi and I made a whole new song with the group to which we're proud of and I really like this one.

So here we go.

Eren: Running from the past... Tripping on the now... What is lost can be found, it's obvious.~ And like a rubber ball... We come bouncing back... We all got a second act, inside of us... I believe! I believe that we're just one dream, away from who we're meant to be!~ That we're standing on the edge of, something big, something crazy...! Our best days are yet unknown...! That this moment is ours to own...! Cause we're standing on the edge of great!

The Boys and Eren: (On the edge of great) Great! (On the edge of great) Great! (On the edge of great)

Eren: Cause we're standing on the edge of... Great~

Levi: We all make mistakes... But they're just stepping stones, to take us where we wanna go... It's never straight, no.

Eren and Levi: Sometimes we gotta lean... Lean on someone else. To get a little help... Until we find our way!~ I believe! I believe that we're just one dream... Away from who we're meant to be...~ That we're standing on the edge of! Something big, something crazy... Our best days are yet unknown!~ That this moment is ours to own! Cause we're standing on the edge of great!

The Boys and Eren: (On the edge of great) Great! (On the edge of great) Great! (On the edge of great)

Eren: Cause we're standing on the edge of-

Eren and the boys: SHOUT SHOUT! C'mon and let it OUT, OUT!~ Don't gotta hide it...! Let your colors blind their eyes! Be who you are, no compromise! Just SHOUT, SHOUT! C'mon and let it OUT, OUT!~

Eren: What doesn't kill you makes you feel alive... Oh-oh~ I believe..~ I believe that we're just one dream... Away from who we're meant to be!~

Eren and the boys: That we're standing on the edge of GREAT!~~ Something big, something crazy! Our best days are yet unknown...~

Eren and Levi: That this moment is ours to own!~ Cause we're standing on the edge of...

Eren and the boys: GREAT! (On the edge of great) on the edge of GREAT!~ (Great, on the edge of great) on the EDGE! (Great, on the edge of great) Woah-oh! Cause we're standing on the edge of...

Eren and Levi: Running from the past... Tripping on the now... What is lost can be found, it's obvious...!

As soon as the song stopped, we all high-fived and smiled at eachother before running off the stage with cheers echoing from the bottom of the stage.

"Hey Eren, you have another song for next week right?" Hanji asked.

"I do. Why?"

"I was wondering because you haven't told us what dance we're doing."

"Oh." I said quietly. "I was thinking about that one dance we never used. I'll send a video."

"Alright then." Hanji smiled. "Lunch on me guys!"

Everyone cheered besides Levi and Mikasa like usual.

-

We ate together and kept talking about the concert. I looked down at my phone and scrolled through my notes. I sighed slightly. I hope they don't get mad at me.

"Eren pookie... You okay?" Levi knocked me out of my thoughts.

I looked up and smiled at him. "I'm okay. I was just thinking about the concert next week."

"Is someone finally nervous."

"Pfft. Oh please." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"No but seriously, what's wrong?"

I groaned. How does he always see right through me. He rubbed my back and picked up my spoon that held pasta on it. "Open." He spoke.

I looked up and giggled slightly. He sure does know how to make me smile. I open my mouth and he made airplane noises and I can tell by his face he was cringing. I ate it once it was on my mouth

As I was chewing he grabbed my chin and looked me in the eye. "You don't have to tell me now, but tell me what you want and I'll do it to make you happy. If it's not sex." He smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes and finished chewing. "Cuddles and kisses."

"Okay. When we get home."

"Go home now love birds. Honestly so rude." Jean grumbled.

We flipped him off together before Levi kissed me infront of the group making some of them awe.