24.

Levi's POV

It was late at night when I had woke up to my phone blowing up. I groaned slightly and looked to see my AttackGram blowing up. I groaned again, and opened the app up.

I went through it to see everyone spamming me about how I was the worst boyfriend ever, how I was using Eren, and all that shit.

I rolled my eyes and was about to put my phone away until a message popped up.

Random user: Imagine breaking up with a pretty lady to be with Eren, how funny. AND ONTOP OF THAT, THAT IS HER IDOL! Worst boyfriend ever. Pfft.

Huh?!

I keep searching until I found Petra's @. I stared at it for a moment before clicking on her @. I then see her posting the pictures of me and Eren and commenting on how I dated her idol...

I frowned slightly. I can see why she's mad and how bad that makes me look. Love is love though. Well, am I really In love or am I just getting started with Eren?

That's not the point.

Point is, Petra's pissed, people are hating me... And now Eren's phone is ringing. Fuck no. I could careless about this bullshit. I grab her phone and turn the ringer off before setting it down on the side.

I turn my ringer off and throw it to the side before laying back down, cuddling Eren swiftly forgetting about the stupid comments.

-

"OH MY GOD! LEVI WAKE UP!" Eren's voice rang through my ear. I groaned and slightly sat up. Immediately my eyes were met with light from Eren's phone. I blinked a couple of times to see that everyone was still spamming Eren. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

"Oh. Well Petra is pissed about our photos. I guess she didn't think that I cheated on her with you." I mumbled.

She gasped and shook her head before standing up and pacing back and forth. "It's not even about the fame!" Eren said as she covered her face. "I'm a honewrecker!" She said dramaticly.

"Oh please. A home wrecker is if your the one who caused it. I caused this, not you. I'm the one who came on to you. Not the other way around. Yeah you could've pushed me away, but did I really give you a chance?" I said calmly trying to make her feel better.

She glanced at me and I gestured for her to come here and so she did. She sat besides me and hugged me quickly. I hugged her back and ignored her apologies that were not needed.

"We're gonna fix this."

"We have to! My concert is next week Levi!" She paused and glance at her phone. She went to her calendar and gasped. "And today I'm supposed to be with the group!"

"We can settle this when we're with them, for now let's ignore them and get changed."

"Okay..."

To me this was nothing I could care about, but for Eren, I knew she didn't want to look like a homewrecker. And she was so sweet, how could people hate her? I'll have to figure something out so this stupid drama can stop. I don't want her career to go down hill.

-

We got to Mikasa's house and Hanji and Erwin came over once we came.

Eren explained everything making them roll their eyes. "Oh please." Jean started. "We don't care Eren, they all can suck our dicks. Petra was a cheater and deserved it. Also, Hanji, show Levi the proof."

"Proof?" I raise a brow.

Hanji walked over to me typing in her phone a bit. "Well Levi, I wanted to get you proof and I finally hacked into Petra's p-"

"YOU DID WHAT?" I yelled slightly making everyone jump.

"If you let me finish, you would know." She said making herself giggle and making me roll my eyes. "Anyway, I hacked into her phone and got proof. Now shut up and look at this."

She showed me her phone and a video of Oluo and Petra kissing was there, it even had a date... On December 25th. I stared at it for a moment before looking away. Tch.

"So it doesn't matter what people think, when you post this, everyone will back off and understand where your coming from." Erwin said calmly.

"No!" Eren said quickly. Everyone shot their eyes to her. "I don't want to be that person..."

"That's the only way." Connie shrugged.

"We will find something else." I assured Eren.

"Softie." Jean mumbled and Marco hit his shoulder.

Tch. That's what he gets.

-

They practiced but obviously Eren seemed off and his phone never stopped blowing up.

Finally when they stopped Eren went through his phone and groaned slightly.

"I can't think of what we should do." I said honestly. Now that we have a video of Petra cheating, I just want to use it against her.

We left on a good note, so why is she really doing this?

"Eren if you don't do it, I will." Jean said calmly.

"No!" Eren tried to grab Jean's phone. "I don't want to be that person."

"Then let us be that person." They all said.

She stared at them for a moment and frowned before looking away.

"That's a yes." Armin confirmed. They all went on their phones and I assumed they posted the video of Oluo and Petra.

I soon then went on my phone and posted, 'If you don't know the full story why are you here?'

And left it like that. It was the easiest thing to post and I don't understand why people believe people so quickly.

Immediately people sent text messages so I opened one of them.

Random: There's no story to it, you cheated on her with her idol.

Me: Like the post says, if you don't know the full story, why are you here?

Random: What full story?

Me: The full story has nothing to do with you. It's our business so for her to put it out on social media is her thing. Not mines. Ask her for the full story, I'm sure she will give you more lies like usual.

I left it like that once again. I then got followed from the group so I swiftly followed them back. Even though I enjoyed Eren being the only person I followed.

Soon I saw everyone in this house posted it explaining how Petra was a liar and she cheated on me first, and kept doing it repeatedly.

I rolled my eyes. Thinking about it now, it does get me mad.

Soon all the little drama slowed down, now they were targeting Petra. But certain people didn't care what we had to say. That's their business though.

Eren clung onto me and sighed mostly out of relief. "It's okay now. They won't say stuff." I whispered to her. She nodded and smiled a bit.

I hope Petra will find her place and calm the hell down.