39.

Levi's POV

That night I got home and saw Eren packing her clothes. "What are you doing?" I raise a brow.

"I'm leaving."

I didn't have time to waste time. "Forever?" I raise a brow once more as I pulled her up to me.

She thought about it before saying, "No. I just need time. I don't want to argue or do any of that. I just want to be alone."

"But why?"

"As a female who is on their period by the way, I'm sensitive especially because you mixed our names up. How could you? Do you want kids with her or something?"

"What? No of course not. And I know you'll give me what I want. Two twins. Healthy ones at that. So don't leave forever, or temporarily. I know I fucked up." I explained. "But I love you. And I will bother you until you come back. Don't leave." I pleaded.

She stared at me softly and looked away. She went back down to her knees packing quietly.

"I just need time. I don't want to ruin what we have. I just want to think."

"Think now. Not later. Your packing as if your leaving forever. Why not just go for a walk?"

"No." She said calmly.

By her shaky voice, she was doing her best not to snap.

I pulled her up and hugged her. "I only want you pookie."

"Okay." She said calmly once again.

I clench my fists slightly and pulled back. "Okay then." I walked out the room and went to sit on the couch waiting for her little footsteps.

It took about five minutes until I saw Eren standing infront of me folding her arms. "What?"

"You don't care that I'm leaving?"

"Right. Women on their cycle tend to get toxic." I said calmly.

"I'm not fucking toxic." She mumbled. She stomped her foot slightly.

"Oh?" I said calmly. I looked away. "Almost done packing babe?" I said as I glanced at her.

"Y-Yes..." She said quietly.

"Alright." I stood up and kissed her cheek hugging her slightly. "See you soon."

She stayed still and once I pulled back to slouch back on the couch and watch T.V.

She grabbed the remote and through it across the wall. I didn't take one look at her just to piss her off. She's so cute.

I watched whatever program was on the T.V. She glared down at me. "Hello?! You have a beautiful women your about to lose."

"Huh?" I look up. "I thought you were temporarily leaving."

"Not anymore." She glared at me. "You obviously don't care."

I rolled my eyes and stand up. Now it's time to let her play victim. I hug her softly. "Okay I'm sorry..."

She stayed quiet before hugging me back. "Your such a fucking asshole."

"I know. I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes while saying it. But, I would rather do this than let her leave. But since I know her actions. "But if you keep having this attitude." I pull away and look sternly into her soft eyes. "I'm gonna leave you. You hear me?"

Her eyes widened before she nodded.

Pfft. Her attitude is not something I would leave over with. But this was the only way.

She hugged me again and apologized. She was so cute when she didn't know anything.

And after we stopped hugging, she stayed near me. Wherever I walked, she went. "Your not gonna leave me right? I was just upset about you getting our names mixed up... And you were being hesitant." She said while she watched me pee. Literally. She's looking down while watching me pee.

"You're fine, Eren." I said calmly with a smirk as I peed.

"I'm sorry..."

I cleaned my tip off, flushed the toilet, pulled boxers up, washed my hands and rolled my eyes at the nosy Eren.

"It's okay, Eren." I give her a small smile.

She nods slightly and keeps following me.

"You don't have to follow me, you know?"

"I want to make sure you dont pack while I'm not looking."

"Where the hell would I go? This is my house." I rolled my eyes at her new eyes that said, 'oh yeah...'

"Sorry..."

I sighed. Okay now that I got her to stay, she was gonna act like this...