5.

It was the next day when Petra finally gave in to my apologies and she accepted them and told me not to go out with that employee of mines.

I rolled my eyes when she said that, she can hang with everyone but I can't hang with someone new... I mean, she doesn't know what I think about my "employee..."

As of now I was sitting down next to Petra watching a movie that she wanted to watch awhile back but we never did until now.

She cuddled up into me while the both of us ate our pizza that I ordered.

After about 30 minutes into the movie, my phone dinged. I pick it up and stare at it.

Eren.

Eren: Hey! Sorry I forgot to text you last night, as soon as I got onto the bus there was drama. Smh!

Me: It's fine really. Glad your safe.

Eren: You too.

Me: Of course I would be safe, why wouldn't I?

Eren: Well I mean, you jumped when I turned around and said boo.

Me: You got me off guard, brat.

Eren: (: Yeah yeah you were scared. Shivering in your boots!

Me: Shut up.

Eren: Haha! Anywhoo, I'm leaving this town for now, I'll be back in a week I think... For now, I have a surprise!

Me: Yeah?

Eren: So I remember you completely from the meet and greet, and I saw you had a...

Fuck does she want me to tell her who it is? Should I just be honest.

Me: Girlfriend..

Eren: Yeah right. I have a live stream for certain people, I can invite you to it so you and your girlfriend can watch. Like as a surprise you know?

Me: Sure... When is that?

Eren: It'll be tomorrow night at 8:20. I'll send you an invite, you have to be on time or else I'll have to close it.

Me: Got it. I won't forget. Petra will love it.

Eren: Awesome!

"Levi!" Petra pushed my phone out of my hands and onto the floor. "Come on focus on the movie?"

"Sorry babe." I pick up my phone and shut it off and quickly focus on the movie before Petra got an attitude.

-

The next day strolled around. I was at work with Hanji running over to me. "Tell me the juice!"

"The juice?" I stare at her.

"Ugh Levi the tea?"

"Black tea?" I stare at her confused.

"Oh my gosh Levi, tell me what happened!" She said happily also annoyed.

"Oh. You could've just said that."

She rolled her eyes at me and Erwin came up from behind her. We waved at eachother and Hanji shooed him to stop waving.

"Tell us!"

"What am I suppose to tell you guys? I'm confused."

"Your stupid bitch texted me! Why?"

"Oh.." I sigh and rub my temples. "I hung out with Eren, told her it was you, she must've been asked you if she knew where I was. I came home, I smelt like Eren and she was annoyed but the next day she forgave me and that's really all." I shrugged.

"Okay fuck Petra, what happened with you and Eren? Where did you guys go?!" She asked jumping up and down.

I groaned. "Too fucking loud Hanji." I said quietly and glared at her making Erwin laugh.

I sighed once more "Sorry sorry."

"Whatever." I paused and looked at them before speaking, "Eren and I went to a amusement park near the beach. We got on rides, got on the ferris wheel."

"You mean the wheel of love?!" Erwin asked with his bushy eyebrows going high.

I rolled my eyes. "No."

"You totally have a thing for her if you got on the ride." Hanji cheered loudly making everyone tell her to shush it down so she did.

"I totally do not." I looked away and typed on my computer before speaking, "It was a simple ride."

"What else happened? We know that's not all."

I sighed. "I gave her my hoodie because of the paparazzi. We hugged at the end of the day. She hugged me okay?"

"Oh my!" Erwin said acting like a female. I rolled my eyes.

"God!" Hanji finished for him. "That's beautiful that's wonderful. It's amazing! Date already!"

"Leave me alone." I said typing on my computer slightly annoyed.

"Whatever! You know you want her!" She rubbed my hair making me swish her away.

The both of them walked to their desks making me roll my eyes some more. Both of them were equally annoying.

-

Work passed by and I went out to lunch with Hanji and Erwin. I had a really important question to ask Hanji now that I think about Sunday...

"Hanji." I said as I finished my food.

"Yeah?" She said with food still on her mouth.

"Gross." I snapped before speaking, "Who's your girlfriend? Petra said you were hanging out with your girlfriend..." I smirked slightly at her face. Erwin did also.

"Oh my god." Hanji rolled her eyes at her food. "I told you guys I couldn't tell you just yet!" She giggled. "But if you know Eren, you know her."

"Huh..." I stare at her.

"Nevermind that. What about you Erwin." Hanji quickly changed the subject.

All eyes shot towards Erwin. "You have a boyfriend?" I asked already knowing his sexuality.

"Uh... Yeah."

"Yeah tell him." Hanji chuckled.

I sighed. "Both of you guys are fake. You both knew eachothers partners?"

"Yep. And we know yours." Hanji winked at me.

"Yeah. Petra. No shit dimwit"

Hanji laughed but Erwin looked at me and rolled his eyes. Don't tell me they are talking about Eren...

-

I got home that night and looked at the time. 6:30. I looked around for Petra and saw her laying on the bed. "Hey. How was work?" I asked her.

She had early shift every Tuesday's and Thursdays. "It was fine." She said and sat up.

"That's good." I said not expecting her to ask me how my day was. "I have a surprise for you at 8:20."

"Oh? What's that?" She asked happily.

I can't tell her the real truth... I'll have to say something smart. "I bought this vip thing where we can watch Eren's performance on the tv."

"Really!" She said happily.

"Yeah. Apparently we can see it all. And we will have better hearing." I smirked.

"OH MY GOD! YAY!" She ran towards me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. "We should dress up while we watch it! We can sing the songs... All of that!"

"Yeah.. Sure." I smiled at her. Can I really say I hate Eren? I just don't like her music I guess... Yeah.