45.

Levi's POV

"Levi..." Eren said quietly as her held onto me. I rubbed her back.

"I know baby." I said quietly. "I know." I closed my eyes.

It's only been three weeks and her back was hurting. She gained baby weight already.

"I'm so tired already..."

The day just started and we were sitting a booth waiting for our breakfast.

Mikasa said it's only been 2 weeks so there's no reason for her stomach and back to be hurting, but then again, Eren is completely dramatic, but I don't want to make her stress over me calling her dramatic.

I kissed her chubby cheeks and squished them slightly. "Am I fat?"

I sighed. I can't even squish her cheeks either. "No your not fat Eren."

"Are you sure?" She touched her cheeks.

"Yes baby. Your perfect size pookie." I smiled softly at her.

Our food came right on time and she looks at it for a moment. "I'm not hungry."

"Oi?"

"I'm already fat enough..."

I rolled my eyes. "Eat or I'm gonna leave you here." I threatened. I don't like to threaten her, but that's the only way.

She gasped slightly and quickly began to dig in. While eating, I watched her for a second, "Good?"

She looked up with pancakes in her mouth. "No." She said stubbornly.

I rolled my eyes. By the light in her eyes it was good to her.

"So when do you want to tell social media?" Eren asked.

"I don't know, when do you want to tell them?"

"Well we have a couple of concerts so I think we should wait..." She mumbled.

"Whatever you want babe." I kissed her softly. She kissed back and smiled a bit.

-

The next day came around, we were at Mikasa's house like usual. Writing music has been something me and Eren can't stop doing, so we seriously are always on new songs.

Everyone doesn't seem so bad about it either. They all enjoy singing or dancing.

As of now Eren and I watched as the others talked having our 20 minute break.

I rubbed Eren's belly. I was strict about Eren wearing tight shirts and jeans. I know you shouldn't wear those when pregnant. She had a fuss about it but soon she understood why she couldn't wear what she wanted to wear anymore.

I didn't mind if she wore skirts but that was a little bit... Mm... Well, I was slightly annoyed because Eren had a fat ass, and her baby weight is going to her stomach and her fucking ass. She looks thick, a good type of thick...

I don't want people to harass her, but she loves skirts. I'll just have to protect her.

Eren loved when I rubbed her belly, it made her feel good and just seeing her so relaxed made me relax. Anytime she felt stressed and uncomfortable I also felt the same. Unlikely of me but that's how I was now.

Her stomach was feeling a little bubbly, she felt better when her stomach was rubbed and her back was stretched.

"Your so cute." I said quietly.

She blushed slightly and giggled. "Thank you handsome."

I blushed just a bit before rolling my eyes. I kissed her cheeks multiple times before we got back down to music business.