26. 🎶

Finally we finished with all of our main songs.

"We have one last song for you guys..." I spoke and immediately everyone cheered so loudly I was ready to run off stage. Head was hurting... "I made this song with Levi, we are both lead singers. If you haven't noticed we have three new people. Hanji, Erwin, and Levi." I said calmly and once again people cheered. I also heard some I love you Levi's which made me roll my eyes and I think from the side Levi caught that. "Levi was in a band and he was a main singer and really good with a retro guitar so as a guitar. I have to say, watching him do retro really makes me happy." I giggled into the mic and everyone also laughed.

"Alright enough of that." Levi spoke from his mic.

"Yeah tired of this lovey dovey shit." Jean said behind me. I flipped him off making everyone laugh some more.

"Okay fine, time to start our last song for today! Enjoy."

Hanji and Erwin got to their stations and me and Levi stood next to eachother while everyone danced swiftly.

-

Levi: Step into... my world... Bittersweet love story bout a girl... Shook me to the core. Voice like an angel... I've never heard before!

Eren: Here in front of me... They're shining so much brighter, than I have ever seen...~ Life can be so mean... But when he goes! I know he doesn't leave!~

Eren and Levi: The truth is finally breakin, through... Two worlds collide when I'm with you. Our voices risin, soar so high! We come to life when we're... In perfect harmony! Woah-oh, woah-oh! Perfect harmony! Woah-oh, woah-oh! Perfect harmony!

Levi: You set me free...

Eren: You and me together is more than chemistry!~

Eren and Levi: Love me as I am... I'll hold your music here inside my hands... We say we're friends... We play pretend...~ You're more to me... We're everything... Our voices risin, soar so high! We come to life when we're... In perfect harmony! Woah-oh, woah-oh! Perfect harmony! Woah-oh, woah-oh! Perfect harmony!

Eren: I feel your rhythm in my heart! Yeah, yeah, yeah!~

Levi: You are my brightest burning star!~ Woah-ooh, oh-oh!~

Eren and Levi: I never knew a love so real (so real) We're heaven on earth! Melody and words...! When we're together, we're in perfect harmony! Woah-oh, woah-oh! Perfect harmony! Woah-oh, woah-oh!

Eren and Levi: We say we're friends!~ (We play pretend!~) You're more to me...~ (We create!) Perfect harmony~

The song ended and everyone cheered and I now realized I was in Levi's grasp. I smiled up at him and together we both walked off swiftly.

I giggled once we finally were gone and our mics were turned off.

"YEAH!" Jean, Connie, and Erwin said. I rolled my eyes and so did Levi.

But soon we cheered. Levi hid his happiness. I can see it in his cute little eyes. He was happy.

-

We got back to his house and I felt so comfortable in his house and I loved his soft ass bed. I took off all my makeup while Levi helped me untangle my hair from the curls by brushing it out.

He then put my hair up into a messy bun. "Thank you." I smiled at him as I took my eyelashes off.

"Yeah." He said and turned me to him. He helped me take my makeup off also. I was just loving this. He helped me a lot and it made me happy.

Finally I changed into Levi's clothing and got onto the bed. "What a long night!" I giggled as Levi maid besides me.

"Yeah it was. I don't know how you do it. I only have concerts I never been on tour before." He said calmly.

"Seriously?!"

"Yep." He said calmly.

I smiled a bit. "If we keep doing concerts you can go on tour with me."

"Nice." He said calmly. I realized Levi doesn't show enthusiasm when it's night time, he usually talks his ass of when it's early morning.

"Are you tired?"

"Kinda, are you?"

"Me too. But I want you to do something." I said calmly.

"Do what?"

I got ontop of him swiftly and pulled my shirt up under my tits holding my tits slightly.

"You can touch my chest." I said calmly. I just felt comfortable with him.

"Yeah?"

"Yes." I confirmed and smiled at the raven haired male. Teasing him slightly pulling my shirt up and down making my tits jiggle a little bit before finally pulling my shirt up all the way.

Without hesitation, his hands went to my tits and he squeezed them softly. I leaned down gently and kissed him and he kissed me back. I then looked him in the eyes.

"Do you like when I grab your tits?" He asked with no tone in his voice.

I nodded. I really do. It feels so nice especially when it's Levi's hands.

"You feel warm." I said quietly. I laid down on his softly and he moved his hands rubbed my back. I didn't care if my shirt was still up. It felt warm on his chest.

Speaking of chest, he has a fucking 6 pack! Fuck!!

Wasn't I just lucky?

Levi kissed my neck softly and I gasped a bit. Slowly I felt myself getting horny.

And I knew Levi was too, I can feel him.

So instead of leaving him hanging, I pull the covers up and swiftly move down to his boxers. I take his boxers off with no problems and his boner flings out. I latch onto his manhood, earning a grunt from him.

And that's how we ended our night.