33.

Eren's POV

I was awakened by Levi pushing me from side to side. "Wake up! We gotta get ready."

"Mmm..." I groaned. "Ready for what? I thought we were gonna get ready later."

"Plans have changed. Get up!"

"Fine." I shakily stood up out of tiredness.

Together we both got dressed into something cute.

Levi's outfit:

Eren's outfit:

Eren's outfit:

I twirled around and leaned back into Levi swiftly and he smirked down at me once I lifted my head

I twirled around and leaned back into Levi swiftly and he smirked down at me once I lifted my head. He kissed me softly and I kissed him back. "Alright let's go."

I nodded and together we left the hotel. "Are the others coming?"

"Do you want them to come?" He raised a brow as we walked out the hotel and to a cab.

"Of course not." I giggled happily as I felt his hand tighten around mines as a response. We got into the taxi and Levi told him where to go. I wonder where we are going. "Is this place fun?" I asked.

"Depends." He shrugged.

I nodded and looked out the window as we waited.

Soon we got to the place and stepped out. "For Levi?"

"Yep." He responded to the women up front. She was beautiful... Does Levi think she's better than me?

No he doesn't. Tch. I need to stop.

We walked inside and saw a two seats at a nice size of a table. I then saw stuff hooked up to it. "Huh... What is this?"

He ignored me as he sat me down gently and pushed the chair in. He then sat down himself and waited. "They cook here for us. But we're gonna be in the air." He said calmly as he looked up.

There was a cover that hid us from the sun. A female came inside with her apron as she shut the edge of the small door. People then tighten something around us and zipped us up so we don't fall I presume.

Levi smiled at me and I smiled back. "This is so cool!" I said after we started to move up into the air.

"Glad you like it." He said calmly and the female just smiled at us. She began to cook once we stopped in the air. You could see absolutely everything. I just had to take a picture.

"This is wonderful! Thank you so much Levi." I reached over to kiss his cheek. He leaned in and smiled at me once I kissed his cheek.

The women began cooking infront of us. She was fast and smooth. I cheered for her happily. I know I shouldn't be so happy right now because I'm in the air and I'm actually really scared of hights, but this was lovely.

-

Our food was made, rice, meat like steak and all that good stuff. We also got some wine!

We ate it and talked and the women stayed to her own self which was nice of her to do instead of bombarding us with questions.

We finished our meal and chocolate slices of cakes were given to us by the lady. Let me tell you, I stole Levi's. But it's okay, he didn't want it anyway.

-

We got down from the table up high and walked out. "Are we gonna get a taxi or?"

"Not yet." He walked with me hand in hand and at a good pace.

I nodded and noticed how it was already getting dark. Damn, how long were we up there for?

We walked to the beach and went through a cave. "Levi Im scared."

"A lot of people go here Eren. There's nothing to be afraid of." He rolls his eyes at me. I clutch onto him as we kept walking. I then felt relaxed when I heard soft music playing in the background of the two doors coming up.

We walked inside to see a nice underground area full of water. "We're under water right now!" I said happily.

"Indeed." He smiled at me. I got a good whiff of the sea water smell. I actually enjoyed it.

We stood near a corner and Levi smiled at me once more. I smiled back and placed my lips on his. We kissed softly and tongue was added near the end of our kiss. We then pulled back.

"Hey Eren."

"Yes?" I said calmly.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widened and I blushed intensely. I let go of his hand and cover my face out of embarrassment. I heard him chuckle slightly as I nodded repeatedly.

I hugged him tightly and he pulled me even closer. We kissed again and this time it was longer. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Can we go out for ice cream..." I asked quietly once we pulled away. He laughed a little bit before nodding.

-

The day was amazing and I felt so happy to actually call Levi mines. And I loved the fact he started to grab my ass more without no hesitation.

God I'm horrible...

When we got to the hotel we told everyone the little news and everyone was totally excited for the both of us and that made me seriously excited.

"Are you gonna tell social media?" Hanji asked.

"If Levi doesn't mind, then yes."

"I don't care." He shrugged.

I smiled and scrolled through my phone putting up a picture of me and Levi in our cute matching outfits on my story and saying 'Me and my boyfriend<33' I didn't care if I was cringe or not.

I @ Levi on it and smiled at my phone for a minute before going to my contacts and changing Levi's name to 'Pookie🤍'

Cringe or not, I love it!

-

The next day sadly came by and it was time for us to go back home. The plane ride was boring but I was glad I still got to sit next to Levi first class.

When we got home Levi demanded for us to unpack... To be honest, I feel like I live with Levi and I hope he will ask me to move in with him one day. Once he does I'm going straight home to pack and come back.

But I'm not gonna ask to move in. I'm gonna wait until he's ready for all that.

I unpacked and left my stuff in a drawer he made specifically for me and cuddled my Levi happily.

"Aren't you just excited." He teased.

"Why wouldn't I be! I'm your girlfriend and you're my boyfriend!" I said happily.

He smiled at me and messed with my hair happily. I was actually way too excited for anyones own liking.