58.

Eren's POV

I am now on my 3rd trimester! I'm on week 38... Very close.

I'm also huge!

Like huge huge.

Emotionally huge. To the point I feel insecure. I love my babies, yep. But... I just feel so heavy and everything hurts.

I walked slowly behind Levi who was walking inside of Mikasa's house. I was being slightly annoying by walking slower than usual.

Levi stopped at the door with the pizza box in his hand before sighing and turning around. "Come on baby." He held his arms out.

I frowned and wiped my eyes being emotional for no reason.

I walked over to him and and hugged him. He hugged me softly and kissed my cheek still holding the pizza box.

"You don't have to be insecure baby. Your so beautiful the way you are. And holy... Just to know my children are in your belly..." He tapped my belly, "It makes me so very happy." I smiled a bit as we pulled back slightly feeling better.

He pulled back completely before looking me up and down making me blush even more. "This black dress suits you so well. And the hat." He touched my hat softly. "You're so fucking adorable Eren."

I blushed even more and kissed him. He kissed me back normally before we both pulled away once the door opened up.

"Enough of this sob ass shit." Jean groaned. "Let me see your stomach!"

It's been atleast a month since they've seen us. Not because we didn't want to see them but because Levi and I possibly went on a nice soothing trip in Hawaii and when we got back we wanted to relax like usual!

Levi rolled his eyes while I said, "You've been listening in?!"

"We all have..." Jean rolled his eyes as everyone peeked behind him.

I rolled my eyes before everyone's eyes dropped down to my stomach. Everyone rushed out, shoving Levi to the side.

"The disrespect..." Levi mumbled as he walked inside leaving me with the annoying human beings.

"You're so big!" Hanji said happily. "You look so adorable!"

"MY NEICES AND NEPHEWS!" Armin, Erwin, Marco, Jean, and Connie cheered.

Mikasa and Sasha rubbed my stomach and stopping the boys from doing too much like usual. I smiled a bit placing my hand ontop of my tummy calmly.

Finally Levi came back out and everyone greeted him. We all went inside with everyone trying to help me which was very unneeded. I might be insecure right now but I know how to lift my fucking legs up.

I smiled as I sat on the couch everyone was asking me usual questions. "So... Has the baby kicked?" Connie asked.

"Babies Connie. Babies." Sasha reminded.

"Right. Has the babies kicked yet?" He repeated his question.

"Yes they have actually." I giggled. "And also... Levi has to be some type of fucking witch." I pointed out to the man besides me.

Levi groaned. "I'm not a witch Eren."

"Tell us!" Hanji laughed.

"Okay so I'm laying down right. I'm telling Levi they won't kick again. He says, 'Oh yeah?' and he puts his hands on my stomach. I said yep. He said "Yeah?" And then boom. The babies kicked. More than one fucking time. He's gotta be a witch stiring up my pot."

Everyone laughed while Levi rolled his eyes at everyone. "Well..." Jean said once he stopped laughing. "He for sure stirred the pot. That's how you got two of them."

I gasped at his words and I stood up and slapped Jean who was still laughing.

"Fucking ass." Levi rolled his eyes again.

I actually found myself still laughing at his words for some reason. It was actually funny because it was true.

"You guys wanna have a sleepover?" Hanji asked.

"Tch. We're not 14. And also Eren can't be sleeping in these wack ass beds."

"Excuse me." Mikasa said with a glare.

"Yeah I said it. Last time we slept over her back was hurting."

"That's typical." I pointed out.

"Yeah but not your in your third trimester. It's gonna hurt more." He pointed out.

"True." I responded and nodded. "Sorry guys."

They nodded in understanding before we began to work on our lyrics like usual.

My voice wasn't the best, breathing was heavy but it wasn't bad like I can't sing whatsoever.

It kinda made me upset.

-

After all that I left with Levi while everyone stayed over for the little sleepover. We got home and I sighed as I leaned over on the couch.

"What's wrong pookie?" Levi rubbed my back softly.

"My feet are sore..." I mumbled quietly as I laid my head on the couch rim. "I just wanted to lay down but I can't even move." I frowned.

"I'll help you." He gently pulled me up and walked me slowly to the bed. I then felt him rub my thighs slightly before picking me up with his strength.

"Levi... I'm too h-"

"Your not." He said calmly, no shakiness in his breath as he put me down on the bed. I blushed as he pulled my clothes off and changed me into my comfortable clothes.

He then changed his clothes quickly before getting on the bed. He gently began to massage my feet and I began to feel really good.

"L-Levi.." I moaned softly at the good feeling.

"Shh... If your tired, just go to sleep." He said as he looked up at me.

I felt bad I always made Levi do things. It's not like I want to.

I closed my eyes still moaning softly at Levi's soft tense fingers. I then felt small kisses on the sides of my feet.

"Tch. Your so lucky your feet are clean." I heard him say making me giggle a bit before actually falling asleep...