43.

Levi's POV

I can't lie. Eren will be my last relationship i'll ever have, and she's fucking worth it. That was the best quick sex I've ever had. Just imagine if we did it longer...

We just woke up at 1 o'clock in the fucking afternoon. I never sleep that long. It was so good I actually felt slumped.

We actually took a shower and she helped me change the sheets. "Ugh... My legs..." She mumbled and limped towards me. I laughed slightly and picked her up so she doesn't have to struggle. I place her down on the couch and she pulls me down to sit next to her.

She got ontop of me and grinded her little body on me. "Don't tell me your horny right now. You cant even move. I know last night was good but not that good." Last night wasn't my very best.

She laughed. "Shut up. You know how horny I get..." She rubbed my ass since I had a thin shirt on.

-

That's kinda how it was now. Ever since we had sex, she just loved it so she would usually bend her thick legs. A lot as if she was waiting for my mini me.

And right now, Eren was begging me to have sex. "Come on! I already opened a condom."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Don't expect me to go soft pookie."

She giggled and shook her fat ass a bit. I slapped it a counter or of times before we moved over to the bedroom swiftly holding hands.

Yeah, Eren was someone who liked sex, but she was so sweet, so loving. Certain people would think 'she's a sex addict' well that may be true, but she's never, ever! Hurt me. She's always been so very soft.

So caring. And she's clingy. She's not someone to cheat whatsoever. I love her so much. And if nobody likes us together who gives a fuck? They aren't the one in it.

No matter how many times Eren wants to have sex... Just thinking about it makes me roll my eyes, but I will make sure that's not the only thing we do.

And plus... Eren loves to go out with me... She's not like fucking Petra who only wanted to party.

Eren loves to hold hands, dodge anyone who asked for her number. She would be overprotective and glare at any female who looked at me... I can't be mad, why? Because I'm overprotective too.

Difference is, I say what's on my mind so I usually glare and say something towards that person. Too bad they can't have what's mine.

-

The next day rolled around and I heard the toilet flush. I sat up and yawned to see Eren looking down and sad.

"Oi? What's wrong baby?"

She looked up and a tear fell down. "I want a baby..." She said quietly.

"Wait what." I stare at her.

She stayed quiet and rubbed her little stomach. "I want a baby... I know we've been together for almost two months but we're made for eachother!"

"I know we are." I said calmly. "But that's not something we should do right now. Your not even moved in."

"Then let me move in baby!" She cried out and walked over to me getting ontop of me. "I want a baby... So many baby pictures were put up on my instagram, I want one... I want to dress them up... They will look so cute to have our genes."

"I know." I nodded and kissed her cheek. "And we will have kids Eren. Two beautiful babies, and dress them up however you want. Just not yet baby."

She glared at me and sighed. She rubbed her belly again probably imagining herself with a belly. If I saw her with a belly I would kiss her stomach all the time. I can already see it.