56.

Eren's POV

Two weeks passed and we were all at a bowling place where we all got into our groups of two. Couples game.

Whoever loses has to pay for dinner tonight which was awesome! Me and Levi won't lose.

It doesn't matter who wins but Levi and I want to get first place.

Well, everyone does.

After putting our names in we all began.

Levi's name was there, Hanji's, Erwin's, Jean's, and Connie's was there. They went first.

Levi went first easily getting the pins down with no problem. I cheered happily and flipped everyone else off.

They rolled their eyes and I giggled. Levi seemed unfazed as usual as he walked over to me. I giggled and kissed his lips as he hugged me. He kissed me back softly before Hanji went.

Hanji got most of the pins down before getting a second try. She got the rest down. "Let's go!" Hanji cheered and Mikasa giggled.

Erwin then went, Erwin got all of them down after the ball moved slowly. Then Jean, he got only 5 down. Loser. Connie then went missing all of them which made us all laugh.

Now it was the bottoms turns! Haha. I crack me up.

I went first and I walked over to it. "Be careful pookie." I heard Levi say as I walked past him.

I then felt air besides me to see Levi walked past me to make sure I didn't get hurt. I giggled at his overprotective side before rolling the ball hard and quickly.

Boom! I got all but one down. I cheered before walking fast to get another ball. I went back and rolled it to miss the pin.

"Aw man." I frowned.

"It's okay baby." Levi walked over to me and kissed my cheek before whispering, "Armin sucks. No offense. So we're gonna beat them."

I giggled before slapping his arm for talking about Armin.

Mikasa went, easily getting them all down making me roll my eyes at her little sassy self. Armin then went, throwing the ball and missing all but three. "See." Levi said and I laughed again.

"But Mikasa and Hanji are close." I said as I watched Sasha roll the ball and get most of them down.

"So?" He said after Sasha finished her second try.

"So... They might past us." I whispered to him.

"No there not." He said as he walked past me.

I followed him swiftly, "That was a one time thing! You won't get all down again."

"Says who?" He walked past me with the ball and swiflfy rolling the ball like it was on fire.

It went by fast and it all then went down.

I stayed still as Levi stared off into the distance before turning away and looking at me. "Says who?" He repeated.

I rolled my eyes and held my arms out as he walked towards me. I'm gonna do that now, everytime he gets all of them down I'll give him a hug and a kiss.

-

The game went on, Levi and I whispered back and forth so far we were in the lead but Hanji and Mikasa were catching up like always. They tryna be us.

"Hey you two! Stop making a plan." Hanji walked between us as she rolled her ball.

I rolled my eyes at Hanji as she got them all down.

She laughed at me and squished my cheeks. "You guys been awfully quiet. You guys seriously must be obsessed or something."

"Oh shut up foggy glasses."

"Hey they aren't foggy." She fixed her glasses.

"Yeah whatever." He flicked her head before Erwin went simply getting them all down surprisingly.

Jean went and I immediately said, "Jean you suck!"

As soon as I said that the ball rolled and down the drain not hitting any pins.

He turned around and glared at me. He walked past me mumbling curse words under his breath and I heard him say, "Your lucky your pregnant."

Which made me wonder, what would Jean do if I wasn't?

Just kidding. I know Jean. He would probably pick me up and throw me on the couch like he usually did when I made him mad. He's never hurt me though. Like he said himself, I'm like his sister!

-

The game came down to an end, it was between me and Mikasa since we were at a tie surprisingly.

I was sad because Mikasa is really good and I wasn't that good. I went first and rolled the ball fast and Levi folded his arms besides me as we waited.

I groaned as I missed 5 of them.

I glanced behind me as I walked backwards to get another ball. I then turned my head to see Hanji and Mikasa whispering.

I rolled my eyes as I went back and rolled the ball to get the rest down.

Then it was Mikasa's turn. I sighed knowing she was gonna win while Levi just rubbed my back.

I watched as Mikasa got ready to roll the ball. As she got ready to roll it, she twisted her arm slightly and rolled it off to the side making the ball fall down to the side so either way she couldn't get any pins and that was an immediate game over.

I stared at Mikasa who watched the ball swiflfy roll down. "Good game." Mikasa and Hanji both said as they walked over to me.

"Hey!" I slapped Mikasa's arm. "You did that on purpose!"

"I couldn't see a pregnant lady sad." She giggled and messed with my hair.

"Thanks." I mumbled slightly happy we won even thought it wasn't a real win.

Oh well!

Levi only rolled his eyes at Hanji who was saying it was nice of them to do that for us.

I giggled once Levi looked at me and turned away to face Erwin and behind his back he made a talkin shape, saying Hanji talks to much.

I giggled even more once he looked over his shoulder. I then stopped when he tilted his head back and smiled.

I blushed intensely. God... My kids were made by this handsome man!