18.

Eren's POV

I went outside with the others and kicked my feet on Mikasa's swing which she probably has more for Hanji than herself.

I kinda felt bad for Petra but then again everyone thinks she's a cheater right? But you shouldn't judge a book. Just because she hangs out with multiple people that are boys doesn't mean she's a cheater.

This all makes Levi a cheater but then... At the same time I want him so I don't care. And all of his friends think I should be with him... But how does that make Petra feel?

I just feel lost but I can't stop something I keep starting. I want him to touch me more, I want to be up in that room with him... I want to be near him at all times... But that's not how life works. So instead, I wait.

-

"Hey." Levi spoke once he finally came outside. His boner was gone and he looked more relaxed. I smiled a bit before looking off into the distance.

Levi stood besides me folding his arms. "Are you proud of yourself?" He asked.

"Indeed. I am." I giggled.

He slapped my head making me giggle some more. "Tch." He sighed and messed with my hair.

"Try and braid my hair." I smile at him.

"Ok." He agreed and went behind me. Everyone began to watch Levi braid my hair. I wonder if he was doing it right... I waited calmly and watched as everyone was amused. "Done." He mumbled.

I got up and got my phone out of my pocket. I then look at myself through the camera. I gasped. He actually did a really good job. "Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Mhm." He rolled his eyes. My hair swung slightly as I waddled around for fun. My hair was almost down to my ass!

I quickly go into my pocket to find another rubber. band. I run over to him and grabbed his hair. "What the hell." He said with struggle trying to get away.

"Stay still dummy." I kept pulling his hair up to a cute small bun.

"Why are you so fucking aggressive." He spat and finally stood still.

"Shut up." I kept tangling my hands through his hair until I finally put it into a bun. I giggled and ran infront of him before taking a picture of him.

"Give me your phone." He spat. "I'm gonna delete that."

"No." I smirked.

"SEND THAT TO ME!" Everyone said behind me.

I laughed and ran off when Levi charged at me. I sent it to everyone in the groupchat and kept laughing until he grabbed me.

"HELP!" I yelled and tried to get away. I then quickly took a picture of the both of us and he growled slightly. "Woah! Calm down tiger." I laughed as he snatched my phone out of my hands. "No! Please don't delete it." I frowned.

He glanced at me before sighing. "Fine." He spat. "Only if you allow me to take a picture of you."

"Okay!"

He grabbed his phone and put my phone in his pocket. He then began to take a picture of me and I posed for it sassy like. I giggled once he gave me my phone back.

"Don't use that photo for something I wouldn't do!" I whispered before running off.

"Fucking brat." I heard him say.

I've never masturbated before but I wonder if it'll feel good... I wonder if I should ask Levi if I can use his photo... No that's just fucking weird.

But then again...

No. I won't.

I will. Tonight. Yes.

-

The day went by and we began to eat dinner which was tacos that for some reason Levi was really good at making.

We ate all together and it was actually good I had to get more than seconds.

Finally it was about that time for us to go to bed so I quickly asked Levi a quiestion. "Can I use a photo of yours and masturbate to it?"

Levi stared at me and looked dumbfounded.

"You said what..." He spoke with his mouth now open.

I giggled. "Let me take a better photo of you to masturbate to." I said quietly.

He scratched the back of his head before swiftly nodding he smirked at me.

I quickly took a picture and ran off. "THANKS!"

I shut the door and breathed in and breathed out. He's too hot... So fucking hot... Now I had to begin my journey on this masturbating thing.

-

Let's just say last night I needed to change the sheets. I didn't know I could make so much mess just by looking at Levi's face... And his body too... He sent me two pictures of his abs before saying goodnight...

Fuck...

I sighed after talking my long ass shower. I changed into something comfortable and walked out of the room to see everyone relaxing.

I sat down on the floor and everyone greeted me. Hanji had a smirk on her face once she looked at me. Oh god, did she hear?

I sighed and glanced at Levi who was staring right at me with a smirk. He sat on the floor besides me and spoke, "So, did you have fun?"

"Uh... Y-Yeah..." I said quietly messing with my braid Levi did for me, I didn't want to take it down. He seemed not to want to take out his little bun either. Which was cute. "Why?" I asked.

"I came downstairs again to listen in and you seemed to be enjoying whatever you were doing to yourself." He smirked.

"Creep!" I spat and looked away. "I did enjoy myself though..."

"I know. You were moaning like crazy." He teased.

"Shut up." I growled.

-

I felt slightly awkward once Hanji went over to me... "So. Why were you moaning last night eh?"

"Hanji knock it off." Levi spat.

"Nope! Why?! Are you and Levi a thing now?" She said really loudly.

"What?! No!" I hit my knee on purpose. "And please be quiet Hanji... I don't want anyone to know."

"So there is something going on?"

"Hanji." Levi's strong voice rang out making me shiver. Fuck... Yeah I wish we were a thing.

Hanji finally left it alone, sadly it was time for everyone to go home so everyone took there showers and packed up.

"This was all so much fun!" Sasha said happily. I agreed and smiled.

I saw Jean and Levi talking, I rolled my eyes due to the fact they both glanced at me. They quickly looked away. Stupid, the both of them are stupid..

"Alright Levi let's go!" Petra said quickly hugging me. I hugged her back slightly and regret was all in my head once I looked at her. I looked away and felt Levi slightly grab my ass under my skirt.

"Bye." He smirked once my eyes met his.

"B-Bye..."

He slapped my ass slightly before walking off swiftly.

Damn you hot stupid motherfucker.