52.

Levi's POV

We got to Mikasa's house and it was completely decorated on the outside, blue and pink to throw us off a bit.

We walked inside to see the whole group, I even saw my mom. I stared at her for a split second before sighing under my breath just a little.

Just because we're close doesn't mean I was ready for all this. But I guess I need to move on from the past and give in.

I walked over to her and she immediately pulled me into a hug. I slightly melted into it feeling the comfort from my mom I never had before.

I slowly tapped her back indicating I was appreciated by the hug. "I'm so happy for you!" Mom said happily as she cheered.

"Thanks mom." We pulled back. "Eren is excited." I said calmly as I glanced around for the small brunette. I spotted her opening a water bottle for a kid who looks at leas- Who's kid is that?

She passed it over to her softly and smiled. Eren looked so adorable in her pink dress. I smiled a bit before mom said, "That little girl right there..."

"Who is she?" I asked calmly as I watched the two girls talk.

"Her name is Leviana. She's your sister." My eyes shot towards my mom. "I named her after you..." She said quietly. "She's 12 years old. I never told you because I wanted to surprise you one day. I thought today was the perfect time... You're not mad right?"

"N-No.." I said quietly. "Does she have a dad in her life?" I asked trying not to be mean.

"No... He passed away actually. From cancer."

I gulped slightly before nodding. "Leviana! Eren!" Mom said and gestured for them to come towards us.

The two of them came close and Leviana looked up at me. Eren smiled and I think she knew. I stared down at the short hair raven female.

I crouched down and looked into the silver eyes of hers. She looked just like me... I pulled her close to me and hugged her softly. She froze slightly before hugging me.

"Are you... Brother?"

I stayed quiet. "I don't know. Are you my sister?" I teased slightly.

She giggled before pulling away and nodding. "Levi!" She cheered.

"Sister!" She ran to Eren and hugged her.

I blushed a bit. Me and Eren weren't even married yet. Speaking of being married...

That's something I need to plan...

-

After learning about Leviana and greeeting everyone I actually felt at peace.

Usually Eren would walk off to greet other people like Mikasa and Armin's family and the rest of the groups family.

I began to feel like Eren. Cilngy.

I followed her wherever she went. I got jealous when male family members gave Eren a hug or rubbed her belly. It made me annoyed but then again, the whole group is just family, so if their family is family to Eren then I shouldn't be mad, right?

But I can't help it.

I stood right besides her and glared at the floor as some male rubbed her stomach way too good for my liking.

I didn't like the way Eren looked. She looked happy about people rubbing her stomach. Tch.

I pulled her away and glared at the men. He backed up and gave me a small smile. Tch. Why the hell are Jean's family so weird?

I sighed as Hanji and Erwin walked over to me and Eren. "Guys, it's time!"

"Time for?" I raise an eyebrow as I adjusted Eren's dress. Thank god she's not stupid to pull her dress up.

"To figure out the gender." Erwin spoke which made everyone surround us. "The reason why we didn't have you guys outside yet was because..."

"The whole setup is outside!" Hanji finished off. "Let's go!" We all walked outside to see a large court.

I raise a brow again as Eren cheered happily. We stood infront of it like Hanji said to, everyone else sat around it.

"Okay you babies can come out!" Hanji cheered before kissing Mikasa's cheek.

We looked around to see nothing until... I saw something from the corner of my eye.

My eyes shot to it and I tapped Eren once I saw two blowup babies running towards us.

Eren giggled and clapped her hands. I smiled just a bit as they ran past up and into the court. We watched as Jean walked inside. "Alright! On this corner we have baby boy!"

Everyone cheered and I presumed they wanted it to be a boy? Eren really cheered for them and all I could do was hold her waist and smile at the jumping brunette.

"On this corner we have baby girl!" Jean said calmly but I heard the excitement. He wanted us to have a girl? See this is why Jean is my brother.

I gave Jean a thumbs up who immediately knew I also wanted a girl and he smiled at me.

"After I count down from three... May the best baby win!" He paused and stood in the middle. He raised his hand.... "One! Two! THREE!" He dropped his hand and ran off.

The two babies charged at eachother and I was actually amused.

"GO BOY BABY!" Eren cheered and I smiled a bit more.

They fought eachother, the boy falling at one point and I wanted to cheer but at the same time I didn't. Mostly because the boy got up before the girl actually won.

The girl was then on the floor and back up. Eren squeezed my hip and I rolled my eyes at her eager face. She also looked so very confused it made me adore her.

I squished her cheeks softly and she whined. "No Levi! Watch!"

"Right, my bad." I rolled my eyes and let her squeeze my hips some more.

They fought and fought and everyone cheered. Starting to get slightly repetitive.

Until, the both of them fell. We stared at them for a second. "Huh? Are my babies an alien?" Eren said making her own self giggle.

I rolled my eyes once more and stared sighing quietly. Soon they got up, and smoke came from behind us.

Eren and I turned around out of instinct. "CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR HAVING A BOY AND GIRL!!" Hanji yelled throwing the little pink and blue launcher.

My eyes slightly widened. Eren covered her mouth and started crying before slightly jumping up and down.

I smiled widely and turned Eren to me, removing her hand. I kissed her harshly out of happiness. She kissed back and I ignored the close up pictures that were most likely taken by Jean and Hanji like usual.

I then pulled away, crouching down slightly and rubbing Eren's belly kissing her dress softly.

She cheered even more. "You can protect our baby girl! And I will dress up our baby boy!" Eren giggled.

I chuckled a bit. "I'll protect our baby boy too..."