14. 🎶

Eren's POV

"Let me hear something." He spoke, his voice was deep making me blush slightly.

"Uh... Okay..."

"I have a recording of a full song I'm gonna put out very soon. Wanna hear that?"

"Yeah."

"Okay give me a second." I ran off into the room and grabbed my computer. I brought it towards him and set it down. I unlocked my computer and found my song in my sound doc.

I sighed and pressed play.

"You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all. You started messing with my head until I hit a wall. Maybe I should've known, maybe I should've know, that you would walk, you would walk, out the door! (Hey!) Said we were done, then met someone and rubbed it in my face. Cut to the part, she broke your heart and then she ran away. I guess you should've known. I guess you should've know, that I would talk, I would talk. But even if the stars and moon collide... I never want you back into my life. You can take your words and all your lies. Oh-Oh-Oh, I really don't care. Even if the stars and moon collide...! I never want you back into my life! You can take your words and all your lies. Oh-Oh-Oh, I really don't care. Oh-Oh-Oh, I really don't care. I can't believe I ever stayed up writing songs about you. You don't deserve to know the way I use to think about you. Oh no, not anymore. Oh no, not anymore. You had your shot, you had your shot, but you let GO! Now if we meet out on the street, I won't be running scared. I'll walk right up to you and put one finger in the air... And make you understand... And make you understand. You had your chance, had your chance. But even if the stars and moon collide... I never want you back into my life. You can take your words and all your lies. Oh-Oh-Oh, I really don't care. Even if the stars and moon collide...! I never want you back into my life! You can take your words and all your lies. Oh-Oh-Oh, I really don't care. Oh-Oh-Oh, I really don't care. Yeah, listen up. Hey, hey, never look back. Dumb struck boy, ego intact. Look boy, why you so mad? Second guessin but should've hit that. Hey Eren, you picked the wrong lover. I should've picked that one, he's cuter than the other. I just wanna laugh cause your tryna be hipster. Kick him to the curb, take a polaroid picture... But even if the stars and moon collide...! I never want you back into my life! You can take your words and all your lies. Oh-Oh-Oh, I really don't care. Even if the stars and moon collide...! I never want you back into my life! YOU CAN TAKE YOUR WORDS AND ALL YOUR LIES! OH-OH-OH, I REALLY DONT CARE! OH-OH-OH, I REALLY DONT CARE!"

It turned off and I glanced at Levi who was staring down at the computer. He then looked at me and gave me a small smile. "That was good."

"Really?!" I asked happily.

"Yeah. When are you thinking about posting this?"

"In a week or so. I have a concert coming up and I want to make sure this song is ready to go. I also have to start practicing my dances with my group soon." I sighed.

"Must be stressful eh?"

"Yeah. It's fine though." I smiled at Levi. I wanted to mess with his hair a bit, it seemed so soft...

I reached over to touch his hair. "Your undercut is growing." I said quietly as I rubbed the back of his head.

He touched my hand but also his hair. "You're right. It's about time for me to shave it again." He mumbled.

"Can I do it?! Please I'm really good at shaving."

"You might shave your body parts but not male hairs." He spoke with a smirk.

I slapped his head before pulling him up. "Oh please I know how to shave hair." I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine. I'll let you do it. If you fuck it all up I'll kill you." He glared softly at me.