42.

SMUT!!!

Eren's POV

Levi kissed my neck once he placed me down on our bed. He licked a bit and hit down softly. I moaned a bit at the sudden impact and pulled his now messy hair.

"L-Levi..." I felt his hand open my legs as he crawled closer towards me.

He pulled back and rubbed his neck with his thumb. "How do you feel right now?" He asked as he rubbed my tits slightly.

"I felt fine but now that your rubbing my tits I'm fucking horny." I said making him chuckle.

"Yeah?" He lifted me up and turned me over to my hands and knees. He slapped my ass a bit and immediately I arched my back. I want him so badly...

Will he finally give it to me? Probably not.

He slapped my ass again and pulled my skirt down. I blushed slightly as he pulled on my black thong.

I then felt his hands rub my thong where ny pussy lied. I moaned softly until he pulled my thing off. He stepped back and took everything off that hung on my legs. He even took my shoes off.

I then felt something warm and wet touch my clit. I immediately realized it was his tongue. I moaned a bit trying not to go limp.

Apart of me was ready to just lay my whole body down and let him do what he wanted to do. Another part of me wanted to stay put in a good position for him.

Shakily, I fix myself a bit but Levi seemed not to give me time. He licked and sucked all over my opening and my ass slightly.

"Levi!" I moaned his name loudly not caring if anyone could hear us.

He grabbed my ass roughly and licked around my area. I then felt some movement so I glanced behind me to see Levi slightly jacking himself off while eating me out.

Just seeing the pleasure look on his face turned me on. Ugh...

I moaned slightly moving my ass a bit to get that really good feel. He finally stood up and grabbed my thighs. I stared at him slightly arching my back more. Please tell me he's gonna do it... Just one time... Even if he puts it in and takes it out and says that's all...

He smirked at me. "You want it?"

I let out a shaky breath. "Yes Levi... I-I want it so badly... Don't tease me."

"Alright." He shrugged and grabbed something from the drawer. Lube and a condom? When did he have those? Did he plan this? I smirked slightly...

He put it on and gently rubbed lube on his cock. He was for real?! Oh my god...

He positioned himself and grabbed his cock softly. He slowly put it in and my eyes rolled back.

"F-Fuck!" I moaned sligtly. I wasn't that tight mostly because uh... Let's just say I got a dildo because of how horny I get. I popped my cherry and Levi witnessed it. But now he gets to take my virginity for real.

He was fully in and waited for my permission. "J-Just move... Please I want it. Don't hold back baby."

He didn't say anything but move out and back in roughly. He repeated it and I moaned. I always had Levi's cock in my mouth, for it to be in me had me so horny. To know that big thing is inside me gets me riled up.

"Fuck Eren... Your already tightening around me." He slowly moved in and back out before I tried to get calm and loosen up. He went in and out quicker.

He did it repeatedly with full or kisses on my back. "Yes... Right there don't stop." I moaned louder. He pulled out. "Hey... I said don't stop... Pookie..." I mumbled.

He flipped me over. "This will be a quickie. I can tell because you're wet wet." He smirked at me. "I want to see your face." He pushed himself back inside. The warm feeling came back. I pulled my shirt up and my bra up also.

I grabbed my tits slightly and immediately his right hand grabbed my right tit and he started to rub it with my hand on the bottom of his.

He kept going in and out leaving me to cry for more and more.

"Yes!" I moaned and spreaded my legs higher. "Yes baby yes baby!" (Lmao)

Levi rolled his eyes but smirked a bit. I knew why and I kinda smiled a bit.

I kept moaning as he now was slightly slapping my face. "Did I forget to mention abuse during sex and sexual abuse in general is hot?" He slapped my face again. "But I'll stop if you don't like that."

"L-Like that?" I asked as he kept going in and out. "I love it..." I mumbled the truth. I had a small kink for that also.

During the slaps and my eyes rolling back, my breathing was rapid and I felt myself ready to cum and squirt... "I-I'm close..."

"Yeah?" He said shakily which meant he was ready also.

He kept going in and out quicker and deeper. I bit my lip hard as I felt myself squirting repeatedly. He slipped out of me before putting himself back in deeper.

I moaned loudly and bit my lip again and again until he stayed still and laid his head on my chest. I can feel the condom slightly getting bigger.

Before it probably breaks, he pulled out and groaned softly pulling the condom off. I stood up and put him into my mouth to get the rest of his cum.

"One day..." I said after I swallowed. "You'll be inside me... And we will make babies."

He smirked down at me and nodded. "Yes we will pookie." He pulled me up and kissed me softly.

"Also... Best sex ever!"