55.

Eren was still moody and bossy and she was really sassy.

When she got something right she would flip her hair in my face which always made me roll my eyes.

Her hair was very long after I flatiron it. It was past her fucking ass. I cutted her dead ends and she still had long hair. She said she didn't want to cut it either so we're leaving it as is.

Not that it's a big deal.

Today Eren wanted to have her hair in a ponytail before we go out to lunch with the group. So she made me do it.

Any time I would try and brush her hair she would flinch and slap my face, not hard but enough to show her little pain.

"Eren stop." I said as I grabbed her arm. "You wanted me to do it so I'm doing it."

"But your hurting me." She said as she glared at me.

"I'm not trying to. And your hair isn't even that notted so why are you flinching."

"BECAUSE IT HURTS!" She snapped. I rolled my eyes.

"Just shut up." I pushed her face to the side and brushed her hair faster out of annoyance.

I finally finished and began to pull her hair into a ponytail with the rubber band.

When I finished, I heard a sniffle. I groaned as I turned Eren to me who was crying.

"Why are you crying now? I finished your ponytail Eren." I swung her ponytail around.

"Your just so mean." She stood up shakily and I made sure she actually got up correctly. "You decided it would be better to go back to brushing my hair faster making it hurt even more."

"Eren, is it your hair or your head? Because there was no tangles." I raise a brow.

"My hair asshole." She walked off swinging her poinytail around.

I rolled my eyes. She was so annoying sometimes.

We left on time and got to the brunch restaurant. Eren ignored me and still looked like she had been crying so instead of being a bad boyfriend to her, I fixed her face and kissed her repeatedly until she started to giggle.

"There's my little Eren."

She giggled even more once I kissed her neck. "S-Stop!" She said with no more air.

I finally stopped and smiled at the blushing brunette. She looked happy and that was good.

I know for sure I will not be brushing Eren's hair for awhile.

-

Everyone was all seated waiting for our now ordered foods. Since Eren was happy now, she cuddeled me happily and everyone awed at us like usual.

Eren was asked questions like, how's your babies, are you happy? Like... No shit she is. And our babies are fine.

Well... I actually have doubts about two of those things. Is she happy? Is our babies okay? They're growing but that doesn't mean anything. Or does it?

Fuck I'm acting like Eren and Jean mixed together.

"Have you guys thought about any names?" Armin asked happily.

"Uhm..." Eren glanced up at me. She sat up and moved her plate and out her hands gently on the table. "We have."

I smiled a bit. "What are their names?!" Hanji asked happily.

"Yeah, is one of them named after me?" Jean asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Pfft." I made a noise and looked out the window.

"Hey what's so funny short shit?" I shot my eyes to Jean.

"Short shit?" I stared at him. I'll get him later. "Anyway, nobody named our babies after you so."

"Anyway!" Eren said before anyone could say anything, "The boy is named Furlan... And the girl is named Isabel!"

They stared at us for a second before nodding their heads. I rolled my eyes once more.

"Those are beautiful names!" Erwin said cheerfully making me feel awkward at him being cheerfully. I've never seen Erwin bubbly before.

Weirdo.

Everyone agreed with Erwin and they continued to talk about our babies names.

-

After lunch we went off our way and decided to meet up maybe in two weeks. We went home and Eren told me to take her hair out the long ponytail so I did so.

"Slowly Levi." She demanded.

"Okay." I took her hair out slowly before it was finally off. She sighed slightly and I rolled my eyes.

I pulled her shirt up after I turned her around and rubbed her belly. "Does that feel good?" I asked quietly.

She looked me in the eye and giggled. "Yes." She laid back on the couch. I got onto my knees awkwardly before continuing to rub her belly.

She put her hand on the back of my head before laying my head down on her chest which by the way, it was heaven because it was comfy.

We laid like that with me still rubbing her belly and her gently playing with my hair with her soft nails.

And in a couple of seconds, Eren stopped moving her hands. I lifted my head to see Eren fastly asleep looking so adorable.

I smiled and picked her up slowly and walking to our bedroom. I placed her down and swiflfy took her shirt and pants off.

I then took her panties off not really staring at her goodies mostly because I want to be respectful even though Eren could careless if I look.

I grab my boxers and put them on her since she always wears my boxers no matter what. I then put my t-shirt on her. I picked her up once more before moving her to the middle of the bed, pulling the covers over her.

I then changed my clothes into almost the same thing as Eren before hopping into bed decided I'll take an hour nap with Eren.

But I couldn't help but still rub her belly until I was fast asleep.