28.

Eren's POV

I touched myself below and looked at Levi who was staring right at me. Thankfully I got the window seat.

He laid his head back looking at me quietly. I closed the window to make sure his eyes stay on me.

"Do something." I said quietly.

"Not on the plane Eren."

"Yes on the plane Eren, is what you meant to say."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand pushing it to the side. He then touched my panties under my skirt. I opened my legs a little wider and moaned softly.

"Yes please!" I moaned even more and he covered my mouth. That didn't stop me from moaning into his palm.

He moved my panties lines to the side and I felt him move his hand. I looked at him to see him swiftly licking his fingers before rubbing my clit softly.

I touched his other hand that was in my hand and tried to not moan as much. He then softly fingered me and I almost closed my legs but left them opened.

He looked like he was trying to hurry up so he acted on it by adding another finger. He fingered me faster and once he moved his hand, immediately I kissed him. He kissed me back, still fingering me fast and hard.

"You like that, don't you." He smirked at me once we moved back.

"Y-Yes..." I moaned a little bit quietly.

He then pulled his fingers out after awhile. "You can't cum or squirt here though." He said quietly before telling me to open my mouth. So I did.

He put his fingers in my mouth and made me suck on them so I did. When I finished he moved back and I fixed myself up a bit. "I wanted to finish though." I frowned.

"Sorry. No can do." He laughed at me to which I slapped his shoulder and frowned.

This was gonna be a long ass plane ride...

-

Finally we got to cancun after awhile and we got into separate cabs to get to our fancy hotel. I sat next to Levi and we happily waited until we got there.

We made it and grabbed our suitcases from the trunk and our bags. We then hand in hand walked inside of the hotel. "This is beautiful!"

"Yes it is." He nodded as we walked over to the group who were danging keys.

"Alright everyone is taken in our group so we all have a room; five rooms in total." Erwin said as he handed us a key.

"Nice." Levi replied and everyone agreed causally.

We went to our rooms and immediately I jumped onto Levi and I's bed.

"This is so awesome! Oh my god let's go swimming!"

"Let's ask everyone first." He said as he put his bag down.

"Okay." I grab my phone and call everyone in the groupchat. They answered.

"Missed us already?" Jean teased.

"Pfft." I laughed. "No but, wanna go swimming?! The pool is huge I can see it from our balcony!" I said as I got over to the balcony.

"Sure!" Armin said happily.

We all got changed into our bathing suits. Of course I wore the one I showed Levi.

We went downstairs all together and grabbed the clean fresh red towels for us down at the bottom. I gave Levi my towel and ran towards the pool jumping into it.

Jean soon followed after, then Connie, then Sasha, then Marco, then Armin, then Erwin, then Mikasa, then Hanji, then Levi finally got in.

We swam around happily. Levi also was telling me that my tits looks great in the water. Of course it did, why wouldn't it?

"They jiggle a lot." He said as we swam to a corner. He touched my tits slightly before smiling at me.

"All for you." I winked before splashing him. He gasped slightly before splashing me back. Back and forth we went until he got overpowered and splashed me repeatedly.

"LEVI I CANT BREATHE! YOU CANT DO THAT! IM A GIRL!" I said loudly gaining our friends attention.

He laughed and kept doing it until he stopped. "Are you done now?" He asked.

"Yea." I mumbled and folded my arms. I glance at him as he put his arms on the concrete. I splash him before swimming under water.

Before you know, Levi grabbed my leg and pulled me back while I was still underwater and pulled me up, splashing me again not giving me a time to breathe.

"YOUR SO MEAN." I said once he stopped.

"You keep splashing me, brat."

"So! Your supposed to let me." He splashed me again and I began to throw a small fit.

He smiled and cooed at my cheeks but I slap his hand away. His smile vanished before he laughed. "Okay fine. Splash me."

A smile appeared on my face. I splashed him a lot and out of instinct I ran off and this time he didn't come after me. I turned around to see him rolling his eyes at me while water dropped down from his hair and face... Hot...

-

After awhile of us in the pool, we finally got out and went to our rooms to go get dressed. We were gonna go out to dinner and possibly walk around.

Levi and I took our showers in the fancy shower which made me happy. I uh... Possibly made him dry hump me again. But it was better this time because he was naked and so was I!

I just get so horny when I'm with him or when I look at him. He's my everything! Okay maybe not yet. Soon he will be though.

I need to slow down... What if he doesn't like that? What if he hates me because I'm such a horny freak. I think I'm a horny freak because I never had it before... Yeah. I just need to calm down.

No. I can't. He's gonna think I'm weird and g-

"Eren." A voice rang out in front of me. I looked up to see Levi. "What's wrong?" He asked calmly.

"I don't k-"

"Don't give me that bullshit." He rolled his eyes. "Tell me."

I sighed shakily. "I just think you'll stop wanting to talk to me because of how I am. I'm a horny bitch, so sensitive for no reason..."

"Pfft." He laughed slightly. "No I won't, if anything I'll like you a lot more than I do now. I like when you do this."

"Really?! Your not just messing with me?"

"Do I look like someone to mess around?"

"Yes you do actually." I giggled.

He slapped my cheek so softly. He then kissed me softly before I could do anything. Then there was a loud knock on the door.

"LEVI!! EREN!!" Hanji's voice rang out.

I giggled at Levi's annoyed face before we ran to the door to go.