22.

I tried not to be so sad that Petra was gone, but as the days went by I got grumpier. Hanji and Erwin saw the change in my attitude.

"Levi!"

"Leave me alone." I walk past Hanji and to my desk. I sit down and ignore her and Erwin. I continue to type in my computer while they spoke.

"Levi, stop worrying about her, go talk to someone who's been waiting for you this whole entire time."

Right. How could I forget. Eren.

"Come on. You both need eachother. Petra moved on quickly Levi."

I continued to ignore them until they finally went away. Tch.

-

Work went by and I got into my car and drove off not worried about Hanji and Erwin trying to talk to me.

I got home and got onto my couch laying down not feeling like doing anything. I sighed quietly.

I miss her... But I know it's for the best. Does Eren want me to come back or am I too late? No Hanji said she was waiting...

My phone dinged and I picked it up.

'Petra has left the groupchat.'

I stared at it and sighed once more. Everyone then started texting.

Mikasa: Finally.

Erwin: Leviii

Hanji: Leviiiiiii

I rolled my eyes and didn't respond.

Jean: Answer short male.

Marco: Jean!

Me: What the hell do you want?

Hanji: FINALLY!

Armin: I think you know.

I stare at Armin's text for awhile before shaking my head. Eren's in this groupchat...

Nevermind.

'Eren has left the groupchat.'

I stare at it and dropped my phone ignoring the text messages that were ringing near me.

"Dammit Eren."

-

I made it to her apartment and knocked on the door repeatedly until the door opened up. The female I once knew who was always wearing cute outfits and having her hair all did up was now up in a bun, looking like she's been crying.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her. "Why are you crying? Are you okay?"

She stayed quiet but nodded.

I walked inside while still hugging her. I picked her up slightly before sitting down on the couch and still hugging her.

"Tell me..."

"I just... I didn't think you would've came..." She mumbled. "But I was dead set on you choosing whom. And you chose on the exact same day but never came..."

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

"Whatever..." She mumbled.

I stayed quiet. "Do you hate me?" I asked.

"No...?" She said slightly sarcastically. "I don't..."

"Okay..."

"So you found out though... Did you tell her?" She lifted her head.

"Mhm... I helped her pack... But I don't know how to feel right now."

She stayed quiet and I placed my lips close to her lips. She blushed slightly before saying, "I understand. But fuck her." She said and by her face I can tell she regretted saying that. "You have me now. And by the way you touch me, I know I feel better than her." She said as if I would've went back to Petra.