10.

"I'm excited!" Eren said besides me as we went to the airport. Eren decided to come along with me. If your wondering how we were together right now, let me explain...

-

After Petra left for work, Eren called me and I told her I was getting ready to go pick up her parents.

"Ah okay, I'll talk to you later then."

"Okay. See you."

"WAIT!" She said before I could hang up. "Can I go with actually? I'm bored out of my mind!"

"Oh yeah sure. I'll pick you up then."

"Okay! See you then!"

-

And that's how we got here. Eren was happy to meet her mom and her dad, Peter.

"Me too. I haven't seen them in awhile."

"Are they nice?" Eren asked as she fixed her hoodie.

"Yeah they are." I nodded at Eren.

"Hey Levi, where's your parents?" She asked calmly.

I stared through the window taking a quick turn before responding, "Dad is absent. Mom is somewhere around this city. I've tried to contact her but she's busy like always." I mumbled.

"What does she do for a living?" She asked quietly. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to." She smiled at me.

"She's just like me. A ceo worker. But she's promoted, she goes onto business trips." I shrugged. "She's always around people too. Never made too much time for me."

"Oh..." Eren said quietly and frowned.

"Yeah." I then changed the subject. "What about you?"

"Hm...?"

"Your parents. Are they still on a business trip?"

"Business trip?" She asked confused before her eyes widened. "OH OH YEAH!" She said quickly and loudly.

I raised a brow. I can see right through her. It was a lie. I decided not to push it since her act changed to more quiet.

We got to the airport and we waited for Peter and Patty. When they came down they looked younger than ever. "Levi!" They both said running over to me. They hugged me tightly before greeting Eren.

"Eren this is Petra's parents, Peter and Patty. Peter and Patty this is Eren. Petra's idol." I sighed quietly as I spoke.

"Nice to meet you!" She shook both of their hands with a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you too!" They both said before looking at me. "Your such a good boyfriend to my daughter Levi. You really got her idol here!"

"She lives around our area, she's coming over for Christmas with Erwin and Hanji." I said calmly since they knew who Erwin and Hanji were. "Erwin and Hanji also have partners who are friends with Eren's. Mikasa and Armin. You'll see them tomorrow." I nodded at her.

Since it was christmas eve, everyone was waiting for their beloved's and cheering when they saw them. It was all too christmasy for me.

-

We got into the car and I drove off while Eren talked to Patty and Peter. They were having a nice conversation about Petra. I almost felt guilty because the person next to me is someone I look up and down every single day and Petra's parents are right here... Oh man.

I got to the hotel for Peter and Patty and signed them in and got their keys. I got their bags and Eren also helped. We put them into the rooms and the two parents smiled widely. "This is beautiful Levi! Thank you so much for making us come out here! We've missed Petra so much!"

"No problem." I smiled at them.

We hugged nicely and Eren waved at them before the both of them left. "Now what?" Eren asked once we got into the car.

"Well now I need to go get a christmas tree... We never got one yet." I sighed. "Petra told me to get one before she got home so it's best if I do it now.

"What a good boyfriend." Eren giggled making me sigh. I'm not since I'm cheating with my eyes...

Speaking of cheating with my eyes... Eren just looked so beautiful today... Her hair was curly, and she wore her usual hoodie and black jeans. So cute.

"Hey Eren, do you still have my hoodie?" I asked quietly.

"Oh fuck!" She sighed. "I do. I'll give it to you when you drop me off."

"Alright. Do you want to go home or come with me to get a christmas tree and some decorations?"

"Uhm! Hell yeah I do! I'll help you decorate also!" She bounced up and down on her seat happily. I smiled a bit at her change of attitude.

-

After we got the perfect tree that Eren liked we took it home. It was a struggle for me to carry it by myself and I tried to make sure Eren didn't help to mess up her beautiful hair and snuggly outfit.

I didn't tell her why I just said don't help.

But she doesn't listen. She helped anyway. I thanked her since it was easier that way.

"Let's decorate!"

Together we wrapped lights around it and put ornament's all over the tree. "We need the candy canes Levi! The candy canes!"

"Aren't you supposed to eat them? Why the hell are they going on the tree?!"

"Because it's traditional!" Eren said and snatched the candy canes out of my hand. She opened them up and took one out for herself and moved it to the side slightly giggly. I rolled my eyes before the both of us put the candy canes on the tree.

"Okay now, let's put santa down right here." She pointed to the desk next to the tree. I nodded and put the santa down carefully down on the desk. It started to make noise making me groan. Eren laughed loudly before saying, "Just take the batteries out for now."

I did that really fast out of annoyment before we looked at the tree together. "Perfect!"

-

After decorating the rest of the house for tomorrow I took Eren home but before I did we went to go through a drive through and get some food.

We got to her apartment and ate calmly. I glanced at my phone. "Petra would be getting off work in about an hour. I should go home." I said once I finished my meal.

"Okay! I'll see you tomorrow... Around what time?"

"2:30." I said calmly.

"Okay, I'll make some food also."

"Great, I'll see you then."

"Wait!" She grabbed my hand.

"Hm?" I glanced at her.

"What time will you be picking up Patty and Peter?"

"Around 1:10." I said calmly.

"Okay then. Bye now!" She hugged me before waving me off. I rolled my eyes and waved back at her before leaving her house.

-

I got home and relaxed until the door opened. I turned the light off quickly to let the tree lights shine nicely.

"AW!" Petra said happily and very loudly. "THIS IS CUTE!" She looked all around before running towards me. She jumped onto me and kissed me softly. I kissed her back before she turned her head. "I love the decorations babe."

"Good." I kissed her cheek.

She kissed my lips again and slowly grinded against me.

Well it was gonna be a long night...