61.

Eren's POV

It's been so long... Since that day.

I am 38 years old while Levi is 41.

Our children were now 16

I held onto Levi who was making breakfast for all of us like usual. Everything is perfect...

Levi and I were together, creating music with the others, our kids were healthy,

Everyone adopted a kid besides Sasha and Connie who had a child themselves. Our career never stopped everyone loved us and our children.

Jean's and Marco's kid is a girl, named Gabi.

Petra... We've seen her out a couple of times. She actually congratulated me and seemed happy with whatever that guys name was. Oluo? Yeah him.

Anyway, I kissed Levi's cheek as I helped him setup the plates. "FURLAN! ISABEL! Breakfast!" I called out.

The two of them came running out happily. "Morning!" They both said.

I smiled and kissed their cheeks. It seemed like yesterday that I gave birth to my two little twins.

Furlan was just like his dad. Tea lovers, sarcastic, likes to say brat a lot, uses tch, oh and they both love to fucking clean early fucking morning.

Isabel is just like me! Duh!

We love to eat, we are cheerful and nice, we love to help around the house when needed, and we both loveeeee music.

We all sat around. "Eat quickly so I can take you to school." I said calmly.

"Alright." Furlan said calmly.

"And." Levi put his fork down. "You beat up any fucking guy that's comes near your sister."

I rolled my eyes and Isabel did the same. "I got it!" Furlan smirked. "She's not about to have a boyfriend under my watch."

"You know what..." I said quietly. "And Isabel, I give you permission to beat up any female who tries to get at your brother."

"Yes! Finally!" She cracked her knuckles. I rolled my eyes again and so did Levi.

"These kids..." Levi rolled his eyes again and again.

"Shut up." I pinch him and he flicked my hand away.

-

I dropped them off at school casually blasting music to embarrass them. "Mom! Stop!" They both said and glanced around at the people staring at them.

Furlan, getting this from his dad, he narrows his eyes at the people and glared at them making them running off.

"You love it." I smirked and kissed their faces to which they both groaned and ran off. I laughed and Levi also laughed at them running off together.

"I love them." I said with a small sigh as I pulled out the drive way.

"Me too." He smirked. "I also love... Two others..."

"What?" I raise a brow as I glance at him. He smirked and I felt his hands carry up to my boobs. "Levi!"

He squished them for a second before stopping and chuckling.

We went down to Hanji and Mikasa's house and we're greeted by the two of them standing there with Mikasa holding their baby boy. I kissed their little baby boy on the cheek. "So cute!"

Everyone came by all together with their kids slightly making me miss my two babies even though I knew I was going to see them in a couple of hours I couldn't help it!