46.

Eren's POV

Despite what Levi says I trust him and I don't think he would cheat, right?

I feel like my pregnancy is making me feel insecure, and nervous. I mean, I already was, but it's ten times as bad now...

I don't like this feeling whatsoever but oh well I guess.

The next day rolled around and I laid in bed while Levi made me breakfast mostly because I knew he felt bad about yesterday since I stopped talking.

I also went through his phone to see the messages. I was slightly happy to see that he was faithful, but I was sad that my dumb self went through his phone.

If you don't have trust you have nothing... Now this it seems like I have no trust. I'll have to calm my senses... He's worthy.

Levi walked in and had a bowl and plate in hand. "Oatmeal, pancakes, bacon and eggs. I'll get your drink." He said calmly as he placed it on the small table besides me. I thanked him and began to dig in.

Being pregnant makes me really hungry. And horny.

Maybe my baby just needs to food. I don't know why I'm horny a lot, but whatever. I hope my baby or babies won't be horny like me. That's weird and I won't allow them to do bad things.

Speaking of bad things... Levi walked in without no shirt, did he just take it off? He walked over to me and placed the orange juice down. "Thanks." I said calmly.

"Yep." He kissed my cheek before moving back a bit. I watched him. "I'm thinking about starting and exercise..." He said calmly. "Like normal shit. Home stuff, push-ups, sit-ups."

"Do a planche push up." I said with a smirk knowing he couldn't do it.

He stared at me for a moment. "Are you doubting me?"

"Maybe... Prove me wrong." I started to feel happy, just trying to forget about Petra.

"Okay." He got down, pushed himself up and lifted his legs, pushing them out and staying in that position.

My eyes widened. I clapped out of excitement. "Stay for 30 seconds!"

"Okay. Count down."

I counted down slowly to tick him off but he didn't seem to have a problem or struggle. Who the hell was I dating?!

I finally stopped counting and he stopped. "That was like five fucking minutes Eren." He looked slightly sweaty but he looks so hot.

"Yeah but you did it!" I giggled and held my arms out over my food gesturing for him to come over and hug me.

He rolled his eyes and hugged me. He was so hot. I felt like a teenager girl...

"Drop down give me ten!"

"Yes ma'am." He pulled away and started.

I ordered him around to do workouts and made him do them a lot. Watching him do push-ups we're my favorite. The way his back clenched as he went down. The way he went up with a small heavy breath made me horny.

I kept eating though and felt bad that he was working out and I was just being lazy as fuck.

Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't work out.

I joined him and tried to do push-ups besides him. "Eren no." He stopped and stopped me.

"Why? It's okay to do a workout. I saw someone on Attackgram do a workout while she was atleast 6 months pregnant. I'm only like weeks pregnant."

He started at me. "Show me proof first."

"Okay."

I reached for my phone and kept looking until I found the workout pregnant lady. I showed him and he watched for a moment and looked at me. He looked me up and down for a second and licked his lips.

I blushed slightly as I sat on my feet heels. He nodded. "Okay then. Let's do a workout together."

"Right now? Your not tired?"

"Who are are you talking to right now?"

"Levi Ackerman."

"Exactly. Let's go."

-

After our long work out, I think I did pretty good doing my women push-ups. Women push-ups are when you're on your knees and going up and down.

"You didn't do good." He said with a small smirk.

"Tch." I copied his usual sound. "I did too. Your just a hater like always." I put my hand up and push his pale face away. He rolled his eyes once he looked at me again.

"Your right pookie." He smiled. "You did do good." He wasn't lying!

"I know." I swung my long hair in his face and walked off picking up my bowl, plate, and drink.

"Rude." He rolled his eyes at me.

"How?"

"You jsut swung your sweaty ass hair in my face. Now I taste salt."

"Your mad." I giggled and ran over to him. He grabbed everything before hugging me softly. I hugged him back happily.

Gosh, I love him.