27.

Levi's POV

I woke up next morning with my boxers still down and Eren's shirt still up. I smiled a bit. Something about her that I just love...

I kissed her soft lips before waiting until she woke up.

-

When she woke up we took our clothes off and got into the shower. We then got back into different clothes to which Eren was wearing my baggy shirt and sweats for the day. She looked like a cute tomboy while wearing my clothes.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked calmly as we sat on the couch.

"Is it okay if we do a chill day?" My legs are sore." She rubbed her legs before kicking them up and laying them down on my lap.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah that's fine." I looked down at her legs.

"Rub them for me." She rolled up the pants and wiggled her toes happily.

"Fine." She cheered as soon as I rubbed her legs up and down. She moaned softly.

"Your hands!!"

"You love my hands that much?" I laughed.

"Yes!" She giggled and smiled at me as I continued to rub her legs.

We talked and chat and I actually didn't mind what we did, I was happy I was with her.

"I'll order us food." Eren said as she scrolled through her phone.

"I'll do it." I said quickly.

"No me." She said as she quickly looked through her phone. I grabbed her phone and put it under me.

"No. I'll do it." I said sternly.

Before she could say anything a knock on the door was made.

She opened the door to reveal our friends. "We brought pizza."

"Or not." I mumbled.

-

"Why are you guys even here?" I rolled my eyes at them while Eren swiftly sat on my lap while eating.

"Aww." Jean started. Oh god, here we go. "Are we messing up your wife and husband time?" He cooed.

"Oh shut up. Close your mouth on Marco's dick." I spat.

Jean's smirk left and he flipped me off before eating his pizza.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well Levi, we were coming over here to ask if you and Eren wanted to go on a trip to cancun." Hanji said happily.

"Wait what?!" Eren gasped and jumped up and down on me. I grunted slightly.

"Dammit Eren." I whispered and she giggled.

"Yeah Eren, we knew you always wanted to go!" Marco said happily.

"So nows your chance!" Sasha said even more happily. "We're gonna eat so good!"

"Do you want to go Levi?" Eren asked as she touched my lip with her finger. I rolled my eyes.

I wonder... "No." I said calmly.

"Oh." Eren shifted. "Okay then I don't want to go either." She told them.

They stared at me and I started to hold in my laughter. Everyone then bursted out laughing understanding that I was joking and wanted to see what she would say.

"What?" Eren spoke and after hearing her innocent voice I too, began to laugh. "I'm confused..."

"I was messing with you." I laughed even more.