2.

It's been a week since Petra's birthday. The next day after that, we threw her a party with all of her friends. My friends Hanji and Erwin didn't want to come because they just don't trust her which I find odd but that's not my business what they have against her.

Though, I was at work today with Erwin and Hanji talking about her birthday...

"So your saying, you looked her up and down?!" Hanji asked excitedly, "AND SHE LOOKED BACK AT YOU TWICE?!"

"Listen Hanji, tone it down before Petra's hears you from a mile away." I grumbled. "Second, I think she was just making sure we left."

"Yeah but didn't you say, when Petra hugged you, her eyes widened?" Erwin slipped in the conversation.

"Well yeah but that doesn't mean shit."

"It totally does! She has something for you!" Hanji giggled and jumped up and down at her chair.

We work in ceo company, we're basically always in meetings and desks all day. Tch. We're supposed to be talking about work, but instead, we're gossiping as Hanji likes to call it.

"It doesn't matter if she thought I was hot or anything, it was a one time thing and I'll never be unfaithful like that again."

"Oh please, that bitch slept with everyone at school." Hanji rolled her eyes.

"How would you know?" I raised an eyebrow.

She moved closer to me and Erwin. "Come on Levi, you know I hack for a living! How do you think the three of us get more money than usual?" Hanji laughed making Erwin and I shoot a look at eachother.

"God dammit Hanji learn some control!" Erwin said making Hanji laugh more.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I said slightly with a smirk crawling onto me and Erwin's lips.

"No but for real, I know everything, she slept with everyone. Including her boy toy Oluo."

I stared at her and my smirk went away. That can't be true right? "Well it was during school time, who cares. She's different now that's she's older."

"Levi, she works as a bartender at a club. And half of the time she doesn't even go to work, she parties. Trust me, I stalk her."

"Please stop stalking her." I shake my head before looking at my desk. "Whatever, I'm going back to my desk to work. Goodbye."

I waved them off as I walked over to my desk. I sat down and thought about what Hanji said.

Has she really slept with a lot of people?

-

I found myself laying on the couch and looking through AttackGram Eren Yeagers posts... She has multiple photos of her recent tours she had after our concert..

Her and all of her friends, I found myself to be slightly obsessed with her photos.

There was one picture that caught my eyes...

She took a photo with her and her friend, Sasha it says? They were posing with their ass out. Her ass looked soft and something you can just r-...

Fuck me being a pervert. I don't even know how old she is.

I scrolled up and looked at her bio to see nothing but "On Tour Now! Grab your tickets!"

I rolled my eyes and moved on to Attack Web, I looked her name and age... She's 22... Nice nice... Birthday is March 30th.

I'm only 25 there's nothing wrong with that. Right? Wait why does that mater? I'm taken and loyal. Fuck.