48.

Eren's POV

It's been a good 2 weeks now. We have a concert today... We canceled our other ones and decided this will be our last one for a very long time. But that doesn't mean we will stop making songs.

Concerts jsut won't be made that's simple. I can't dance, but I can sing, loud noises stress me out now that I'm pregnant. I'm probably overthinking but I don't care.

I'm gonna make sure my baby is safe.

Levi never mentioned Petra's name anymore, we've been so good, everyone is so excited to be an uncle and aunty. But also, I chose my god mother...

"So are you ready to tell her?" Levi asked as we drove over to Hanji's place.

"Yep. I'm excited but I know she's gonna cry." I giggled.

"Of course. It's her bestfriend who's pregnant."

I was gonna ask Mikasa to be my babies godmother. I'm so happy!!

We pulled up and Levi grabbed the pizza box out of my lap. We always get pizza for the group, it's a tradition I guess.

Levi tells me to stay seated as he got out the car. I nodded and took my seatbelt off swiftly. I then saw Levi open my door. I smiled as he helped me out with one hand and the pizza in the other.

I stood up as we got out the car. "So you're gonna wear sweats and a sweatshirt for our concert?"

"Yes I have a pair of white ones that are like yours." I said calmly as he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to the door.

I moved closer to him happily before the door swung open to reveal an antsy Hanji.

I love Hanji!

I giggled as Hanji shoved Levi out the way and hugged me. "How's the baby!" She said as she touched my belly and hugged me some more.

"Their good!" I giggled. "Besides the fact they are hurting my back!"

She laughed before being pushed back by Levi. "Calm down glasses. She is pregnant and needs to be calm."

I giggled at Levi's instincts before we all came inside. I greeted everyone and I skipped Mikasa just to tick her off. Levi also did the same as he should.

Levi put the pizza down and everyone ran to it to get a piece. I then sighed. "Feeling bad?" Levi asked.

"Yep. But it doesn't matter, I'm gonna ask her right now."

"Okay, make an announcement." He rubbed my back.

I nodded and pushed myself more into Levi's soft touch. "I have an announcement." I said calmly.

Everyone turned to look at me with a concern look.

I giggled at Mikasa's sad face before walking over to Mikasa with Levi behind me. Levi laid his head on my back which actually felt good for some reason.

"Mikasa... Will you be my babies godmother?"

She dropped her pizza and her hands went up to her mouth. Everyone awed especially Hanji who was cheering for Mikasa.

She nodded repeatedly and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her back and giggled at Mikasa who started speaking, "I thought you were mad at me or something."

"Nope, just wanted to tick you off."

"Well it worked idiot." She flicked my shoulder.

-

After that we had 40 minutes to get to the place and get ready.

When we got there we got our clothes on, thank god my clothes are comfortable, I actually wasn't in the mood to wear a skirt... Plus I want it to be a surprise that I'm pregnant...

I'm gonna say it after our last song.

-

I was getting my makeup down while Levi rubbed my belly trying to calm me down. I hate feeling like a drama queen but my body tells me to act like it.

"Levi..." I groaned slightly as the lady fixed my eyeliner.

"I know baby. Relax... Take deep breaths with me. Ready?"

"Yes..."

Together we took deep breaths, breathing in, breathing out. I then heard a faint awe.

"You two are adorable." The lady spoke. Her tag name spelling Pieck.

"Thank you." I said quietly my breath slightly shaky.

She smiled at me once more before finishing up. "All finished. Good luck tonight!" She said swiftly before walking off.

I smiled a bit before looking down at Levi's pale hand that was still rubbing my belly. "Levi." I said slightly annoyed.

"Yeah?" He looked at me.

"It hurts." I said even more annoyed. It kept on hurting...

He stood up and lifted me up making me moan slightly at the bad feeling. He picked me up and walked around as he bounced me up and down slightly to make me feel good.

I moaned softly at the really now good feeling. I ignored the stares from my... Friends... No. Family.

I kept ignoring Jean mumbling words under his breath.

I flipped him off once before holding onto Levi. He walked outside. "Does the air feel good?"

"Yes." I kissed his neck softly. He kept walking around until Armin came out.

"Hey, it's time guys come on!"

I groaned slightly before getting off of Levi. He rubbed my back the whole way to the area. I calmed down a bit, the pain was there but it wasn't as bad.

Finally I walked on stage while the others stayed behind. I took one last look at my medium sized stomach and rubbed it slightly before putting on a big smile.