15.

Levi's POV

I was tortured last night by Petra. She argued with me all night and I only got an hour of sleep. Tch.

Now she was acting all nice before I went to work. How annoying.

-

After work I went out to eat with Hanji and Erwin like usual when we have nothing better to do.

"Mikasa and Armin are planning a party soon. Like more of a sleepover party. Everyone of Eren's dancers are gonna be there." Hanji said cheerfully.

"And don't worry." Eyebrows started. "Your girlfriend will be there."

"Of course she will." I rolled my eyes. They both got quiet before looking at eachother then back at me. "Oh my fucking god." They all laughed. "Eren isn't my girlfriend okay?!"

"Oh please, you totally have something for her." Hanji said before taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"I do not."

"Do tell us what you feel for her." Erwin smirked as he finished his drink.

"Tch. She's a really good friend okay?"

"Yeah a really good friend."

"Tch. When is this stupid party." I asked with an annoyed look.

"It's gonna be next week on Friday. That's when they are free." Hanji spoke while nodding. Her attitude then changed. "Don't bring Petra."

"I have to and I will." I glare at her.

"Please Levi."

"She would just pop up anyway."

"Ugh." Hanji sighed. "Fine bring that horny bitch."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I hate that my friends don't like her whatsoever...

-

"Okay so apparently there's a party next Friday." I spoke to Eren on the phone who was doing her makeup. She wanted to do something colorful which I found slightly cute.

"Seriously? I wonder if my friends were gonna surprise me? They did say they were planning something for Saturday." She said while adding eyeliner.

"Yeah, I wonder how long it is." I laid down on the couch while staring at the pretty lady. Dammit Levi.

She glanced at me and smiled a bit. I smirked at her not wanting to leave her hanging. We talked a bit more and I watched her do her makeup.

I don't believe any female needs makeup, but Eren, she doesn't need it whatsoever, but she looks beautiful when she try's something new.

"You should like... Order me food." Eren suggested with a smirk.

"Okay what do you want." I raise a brow.

"Wait what. I was joking!" She giggled.

"Tch. What do you want brat."

Her smile grew. "A burrito. Your choice, k?"

"Okay."

I stayed on call while picking a burrito place I usually order from. "How about a b-"

"Ah ah! Don't tell me!" She giggled.

"Okay. Are you allergic to anything?"

"Nope!"

"Okay."

-

"ITS HERE!" She picked up her phone and ran to the door. She swung it open. "Thank you!" She shut the door and ran back into her room. She set it down on her desk and sat back down and placed her phone down.