19.

Levi's POV

The weeks flew by and I haven't seen Eren in 3 weeks. We only text or call but she's been busy with her dances and songs because tomorrow is her concert. To which she nicely invited us to watch up close.

As of now I was at work trying to ignore Hanji and Erwin.

"Oh please you want to stick your dick up his fucking ass." Hanji said talking about Erwin and Armin.

"No fucking shit." Erwin spat and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up already, fuck." I spat.

"You shut up and go find Eren to eat her pussy." Erwin and Hanji both said making them laugh. I roll my eyes. "You know you want to." Hanji chuckled.

"Yeah I do actually." I said boldly.

"Oh." They both said before cheering. "WE KNEW IT WE KN-"

"SHHH!" Someone from the other side said. I stood up and glared right at them and they coward down. Stupid asses.

-

I sighed once I got home. Petra is at work once again... I wonder if I should go see her at work today...

I stand up and grab my keys as soon as I walked out the door my phone rang. I picked it up. "Yo?"

"Hey!! I know it's kinda late, but wanna hang?" Eren asked.

"I'm actually about to go see Petra at her job. I'll come get you though."

"Sure. I'll see you later then."

I hung up and began my drive to Eren's apartment.

I texted her telling her I was there and she came running out wearing a black dress. She loved dresses, and she usually likes color to it, maybe today was plain day for her.

She got in. She turned her head to say hello but instead I kissed her. She gasped into the kiss before slowly kissing back. I pulled back and began to drive off without saying a word.

Eren stayed quiet and shifted slightly. "What?" I raised a brow at her before focusing on the road.

"I just... Feel bad for Petra." I gulped slightly. She was right.

I sighed before shrugging. "We can stop this then."

"Before we discuss that." She said sounding like she didn't want to stop, "I just wanna know, do you want us to stop?"

"Not really." I shrugged and stopped at a red light.

Eren sighed and looked at her purse before turning to me. "How do you feel right now?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, why?"

"I want to do something." She said calmly.

"Hm... Okay, do it."

"Okay." She took her purse off and placed it down on the floor. "Lift up a bit." She demanded.

"Huh?"

"Lift up." She repeated.

I lifted up swiftly and immediately my jeans were off and my boxers were slightly coming off. "Woah what are you doing?!"

"Doing something I want to do. Is this fine?" She touched the head of my cock in my boxers.

I mumbled something before sitting down normally. "Yeah, but what are you gonna do?" I raise a brow.

"You'll see." She pulled my boxers down as I turned a corner. She grabbed my cock swiftly, her soft hands made me tingle slightly. Oh god...

She jacked me off and smiled up at me once I looked at her. I stopped at a red light and groaned when I felt her warm tongue touch my head.