60.

Jean's POV

I heard the soft groans coming from the room. It almost made my heart drop and I've never felt this way before. I wanted to go in there and make sure she was okay.

That was my sister in there in pain. But I know Levi. He was in there making her feel better.

I rubbed my face as everyone paced back and forth and or doing the same as me.

Marco was rubbing my arm telling me she was fine and our neices and nephews were gonna come out and love on all of us.

-

We were there for awhile. All I heard was cries and groans. I also heard Levi say a couple of words telling her to breathe, and to be calm.

I stood up. "I can't fucking take this shit anymore."

"She's fine Jean." Sasha said calmly.

"Yeah let's not stress out guys." Hanji said calmly as she leaned on the wall with Mikasa hugging her.

"I can't help it. It's starting to piss me off. We haven't heard any crying at all."

As soon as I said that...

I heard a baby crying.

My eyes widened and so did everyone else. Everyone cheered and so did I. "Is that the girl or the boy?" Armin asked happily.

"I think..." Erwin started off... "That's Furlan."

I nodded in agreement and smiled widely. "Let's fucking go."

"Jean!" Marco slapped my arm.

"What? I wanted the girl to be younger, now I'm going to really protect her." I smirked just thinking about it. "And her brother better protect her ass."

"Pfft." Mikasa laughed. "Furlan is Levi and Eren's kid. No shit he's gonna protect his damn sister."

"You right." I agreed.

After a couple of minutes later we didn't hear anymore cries besides from Furlan. His voice was already mesmerized. He sounded just like Levi.

"Okay now! We got the boy now where the fuck is my little girl at?" I snapped again.

"Okay Jean calm down. She's fine." Marco said before kissing me softly. I kissed him back and sighed slightly.

-

It was an hour later when we finally heard another cry. "Fuck, she's an hour later?" Connie said making me roll my eyes.

I messed with my sweaty hair as we all cheered once again.

It was a little time later when the doctors and nurses came out. "Are you guys family?"

We all nodded casually. Technically we were so...

We all shoved inside and we saw Eren and Levi holding the two babies. I gushed slightly and hid my small smile before turning normal.

We walked as Eren had tears rolling down her face. Mikasa and Hanji recorded them for memories and Eren didn't seem to mind besides Levi. He was telling them to stop like usual.

Eren was holding the female while Levi held the male. They were still a little bloody which made me wanna throw up but then again I wanted to hold them. I walked over to Levi and he glared at me for a second before giving him to me.

I smiled a bit and held the baby I cooed at the baby and began to speak, "You better protect your little sister." I said to the sleeping boy.

I glanced at Eren who looked tired but was kissing her babies cheek.

I walked over to her and smiled down at her. She wiped her tears before smiling at me. "I want to hold both of them!" She whined.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay." I gave her Furlan and she held them softly. Hanji snapped a pic and forced Levi to take a picture with the 3 of them so he did so.

The picture was beautiful. I wanted to cherish it. It made me want to adopt a child with Marco. All of this made me so very happy...