23.

Eren's POV

The next morning I woke up to Levi still rubbing my ass softly. I look up slightly to see him wide awake looking at me. "Goodmorning." I said happily.

"Morning." He mumbled and jiggled my ass a bit making me giggle. "How can someone with a small waist with some innocence have such a fat ass." He smirked at me.

I giggled some more before kissing him.

"Mm morning breath." He smirked at me.

"That's what you have asswipe. My breath smells fantastic." I rolled off of him.

"Yeah whatever." He rolled his eyes and stood up. His pants slightly sagging down his waist. "Got a new toothbrush?"

"Of course." I stood up and walked off. I crouched down and opened a cabinet. I grabbed an unboxed toothbrush. I then found a small bottle of listerine.

Levi was right behind me once I stood up. "You know when you walk, your ass jiggles?"

"You like to stare." I giggle and give him everything once I turned around. I then love to the side to my other sink and start to grab my toothbrush.

"Yeah I do. It's fat." He said while I now began to brush my teeth. I held back my laughter.

-

After we both got dressed, we went back to Levi's house to get him into different clothes because he didn't want to wear the same ones from yesterday. "So you don't have work?" I asked calmly.

"I don't work on Saturdays and Sundays. Sometimes Monday's and Fridays. Depends." He shrugged once he came out the room.

"Oh..." I said calmly as I sat on his couch. "So what should we do?"

"Mm... Wanna have a picnic?" He asked quietly almost as if I would've declined.

"Sure! You don't need to be so shy."

"Well you know, Petra never wanted to do anything with me so."

"It doesn't matter, you're talking to me, Eren. Of course I will go have a picnic with you!"

"Whatever." He mumbled but smirked slightly.

-

We went to the store and grabbed sandwiches, chips, drinks, picnic basket, my idea, fruit, a cooler, a blanket, and a salad! Which I probably won't eat!

We then drove to a close apart near my apartment. We settled down together and sat next to eachother. "Levi off your phone!" I said once I put the picnic basket down. "Such a bad person." I said quietly but playfully.

"Shut up. I was checking something."

"Checking what?"

"The weather." He said calmly before opening everything up with me.

I passed him the salad. "I don't want it." I mumbled.

"Then why did you buy it." He glanced at me while opening up a ice tea.

"So you can eat it. And so I can look healthy." He rolled his eyes at me. "Please eat it?"

"Okay." He rolled his eyes again as he grabbed the salad.

I giggled and began to eat the sandwich sitting next to Levi calmly. He began to eat the salad besides me. I laid my head on his shoulder and kept eating as we looked out towards the small lake.

"Beautiful." I said quietly.

"Indeed." He nodded while taking a bite from the salad.

We talked and ate and it seemed so comfortable. When we finished our food we continued to sit and chat and laugh and even take photos.

"Your so cute." He said as he looked me in the eyes. I blushed intensely.

"Thank you." I said shyly. I turned back to him and we continued to stare at eachother. He then rubbed my naked thigh before looking off.

I came closer to him and continued to lay on his soft shoulder. "Do you think I should cut my hair?" I asked as I twirled a long piece of my hair.

He stared at me before saying, "It's your choice."

I noticed the small hesitant in his voice. "How hot would I look with short hair?" I asked.

"Ten out of ten." He said calmly.

"How hot would I be with my long hair?"

"Ten out of ten." He said once again, calmly.

"Levi!" I slap his arm. "Please help. Do you want me to have short hair."

"I don't care what you do, you'll look beautiful without it and with it.

I stared into his silver eyes that held softness when he looked at me. I smiled. "I heard it in your voice, cutting my hair isn't something you want me to do." I giggled.

"Your right. But if you wanted to, I don't care." He mumbled and smiled a bit.

I smiled back and he kissed my cheek.

-

We stayed there for almost the whole day until we finally packed up. "Trim my hair for me when we get back?"

"Sure." He nodded at me.

When we drove back to his house we walked inside together. He grabbed the scissors and sat me down on his chair.

He then grabbed my hair softly and swiftly began to cut it. I didn't have to be worried, I trusted him, and if he were to cut it short, I could careless.

I want to look good for him...

It took him only 3 minutes to finish the rest. He stepped back and stared at me through the mirror. I moved my hair to my shoulders to see it nicely cut.

"I cut all your dead ends for you." He said calmly as he put the scissors down besides me.

"Thank you so much!" I stood up and hugged him. He immediately hugged me back. "I'm not good at cutting my own hair." I mumbled, slightly embarrassed.

"Pfft. But you know how to cut others?"

"It's different because I can see everyone's hair but mines." I hid myself into his neck.

"I guess that's understandable."