25.

Eren's POV

A day flew by and people were still kinda harassing me but it was slightly quiet. I finally calmed down on it when I saw people were hating on Petra instead of me.

After awhile of laying on Levi's couch while he was at work, my phone rang. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I spoke calmly.

"You." A female voice spoke. "How could you do this to me?!" Petra.

I froze slightly and frowned. "I'm sorry...."

"Are you really? I really liked you as my friend and idol. I have no right to play victim because I cheated way more. But it hurts because I love your music, I loved how sweet you were."

I frowned even more. I see how much it actually is hurting her. I wiped any tears that threatened to come down. I'm on my period leave me alone.

"I'm really sorry. I can see how that hurts..." I mumbled.'

"It does Eren. I'm sorry for making everyone go after you, out of anger when I saw your posts, I got really mad... And because I think I didn't love Levi like I thought I did, I don't care that he's with someone new, I care that it's with you." She mumbled. "And before you go and tell Levi, I love Levi like a friend and I feel that's why me and him weren't made for eachother."

I sighed quietly. "I understand... But though you feel that way, I wouldn't leave him just because of this." It had to be said.

"I know. I just hate it." She said but before I could say anything, she hung up. I sighed once more before looking away from my phone. Eventful...

-

Eventually Levi got back during that time I was alone, I had thought about what I can do for the concert.

Levi was holding a paper bag as he walked towards me. "Chinese food." He said calmly and placed it down. "I'm gonna go change."

"Thank you! And okay." I said happily as I reached for the bag and moved it closer to me I opened it up and saw two boxes so I opened both of them up to see the same thing so I took one of them and grabbed the fork that was in the bag.

"I didn't know what you would like and my phone was dead." He mumbled.

"It's okay, I like everything." I giggled. He rolled his eyes once he sat down besides me wearing something different.

For some reason I couldn't help but stare at his boxers and baggy shirt. And the way he opened his legs out of relief turned me on. I looked away and blushed before slowly eating.

"Guess what." I said once I chewed.

"Hm?" He said still having food in his mouth.

"I want to make a song with you before the concert."

"Oi?" He raise a brow at me and turned his head. "We don't have time for that and you still need to practice."

"I did practice. I'm set on it! So please let's make a song."

"Why? I have to participate in it?"

"Yep! You have a good voice, plus I stalked your page, you were the lead singer and played retro and guitar. Come on!"

He rolled his eyes before finally agreeing.

"Great! I already started in my notes."

-

And that's how it went for this last week. It took us every single day. Levi was really good at writing lyrics so that went by in two days. Then we told the group they came up with sounds for it, and I also bought Levi a retro guitar without him knowing when he went to work yesterday.