13.

The party went by and I found myself to be ignoring Eren out of instinct. I stayed by Petra and tried to keep her near me but she usually ended up hanging out with her friends leaving me by myself.

Everyone was talking to eachother but Eren and I. I couldn't bring myself to talk to her again. Not now.

-

Everyone went home, even Peter and Patty got a cab to take them home to save me the trouble. Eren tried to say bye but I walked away from her feeling guilty once I saw her sad face.

I sighed once everyone actually fucking left including my mom. I laid my head down on the couch and sighed. "That was eventful! We should put everything up then you know... Birthday sex what do you say?"

I lifted my head. Yeah. That's exactly what I need. Birthday fucking sex...

-

A week passed by and I was back to work talking to Erwin and Hanji like usual. "So your saying you almost kissed and I missed it?!" Hanji spat.

"Ohh!" Erwin chimes in. "That's why Eren was quiet and not talking as much. How shady of you Levi." He said dramtically.

"Oh shut up. I wouldn't cheat on Petra."

"Your eyes cheat on her though. Your mind wants to cheat on her." Hanji giggled.

"I shouldn't even talk about it." I covered my face and groaned.

"To be honest Levi, it seems like you want to do it but you can't because you don't want to look like the bad guy." Erwin sighed as he leaned against my chair.

"That's not true at all I don't want to cheat on Petra. We been together for too long."

"Levi you're dating a prostitute." Hanji said and rolled her eyes. Honestly it's rare to see Hanji roll her eyes. Only when she talks about Petra.

"Hanji stop." I tried to hide my smirk. "It's not true."

"Not yet." Erwin mumbled.

"What do you mean not yet?!" I raise a brow.

"When we get you proof, listen to us clearly. Break up with her infront of everyone. Make her feel embarrassed." Hanji smirked just thinking about it.

"Pfft. Petra loves me. She would never. Good luck on that." I rolled my eyes.

"If we don't get proof we would get proof of you and Eren and make her admit her truths." Erwin said.

I gasped dramatically. "Are you guys teaming up on me?!" I looked at the both of them. They smirked before walking off.

I groaned. The both of them were annoying.

-

My phone rang and I sighed once I saw it was Eren. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"LEVI!" She said loudly. "Oh my god, you haven't answered any of my texts..." I mumbled.

"Been busy."

"For a week? You didn't have one chance to text me?" She said and I can tell she was frowning.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled actually feeling bad I was ignoring her.

I quickly looked at my phone and left her on speaker as she kept talking.

Eren: Hey I'm really sorry if I made you uncomfortable yesterday...

Eren: It's been a day now, are you mad at me? I'm sorry...

Eren: Please respond, I want to hang out.