38.

Lately Levi has been writing lyrics for the past 3 days. He won't show me what he's writing, and he hides it so well... Almost as if it's not in the house.

I would look all around while he was at work and couldn't find shit... It was so annoying! All I get is, "Lyrics Eren. Lyrics." Sometimes he would say, "You'll see soon."

Is it good? Bad? Sad? Come on!

I sighed as I gave up on looking about 15 minutes ago. So annoying...

And I wonder when Levi and I are gonna have sex! Like hello! My ass is propped up waiting for you. Just take me on already.

I won't feel so needy once we have sex. Of how many times I gave Levi head... I want him inside me. I know! TMI! But hey. You love it.

I also was missing him. I have nobody to b-

"I'm home!"

I gasped and ran out the room running to Levi who held a bag. I could careless about it. I jumped on him and he hugged me as he pulled me up, putting the bag down on the table near us.

He kissed my cheek repeatedly. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes!" I giggled as I kissed his neck. He continued to hold me and turn me around into the door. He kissed me softly. I kissed him back happily. He deepened the kiss before pulling back swiftly.

He put me down. "I got food baby."

He held up the bag.

"What is it?"

"Rice, walnut shrimp, and chow mein." He smiled at me.

"Yay!" I grabbed the bag and ran away from him towards the kitchen table. I sat down opening it up while Levi went to go change his clothes.

When he came back, I had already set his plate up and mines. I was just waiting for him to sit down so together we can eat.

I glanced at the figure who walked past me to take his seat infront of me. He was wearing no shirt or pants like usual. Just boxers.

We were made for eachother! I only wear his long ass t-shirts and panties.

When he sat down, I noticed the notebook in his hands and groaned. "Levi show me what your writing! Please."

"Nope." He smiled at me.

"Please... Atleast tell me, is it happy? Or maybe sad?"

"It could be both. It depends on how you like it." He said and began to eat. I stared at him and frowned kicking my feet at his leg making him look at me and glare.

"That's why you look like a squirel." I said harshly but not that harshly mostly because it was mad funny.

He rolled his eyes and kept eating. I too joined in while eyeing that damn notebook...

-

The next day was a Friday so Levi was home. So instead of being stuck inside all day... We went out to the mall!

We held hands and I glared at any girl who looked my pookie up and down. I imagined me being in their positions though. I mean I was, but I got what I wanted. And that was him so...

But these women. They probably wish they were with him, but that's too bad. So much faith I have in us. He wouldn't cheat, he wouldn't hurt me. We would get married and have lots of kids!

"I want to have lots of kids with you Levi." I said out loud not caring if anyone who walked passed turn to look at us.

Levi stopped walking making me also stop as I rubbed his knuckles. He then found himself again and spoke, "Is that so?"

"Yep! A lot of them! So many. Do you want to have kids with me?"

"Yes." He said calmly. I can read him slightly, I knew when he wasn't lying and when he was. And now, he wasn't lying.

"How many?" I asked.

"2." He said calmly.

"But I want 4, possibly even 6. I want them to all have someone."

He kept walking. "6 kids... One by one or take our time. As in, our kids are 4 when we have another one. Possibly even twins. Our twins are atleast 6 and our kid is now 10, then we h-"

"Okay Levi I get it." I rolled my eyes. "Fine we will have 5."

"4." He threatened.

"3." I threatened back.

"2." He smirked at me.

"Fine." I then paused. "Wait w-"

"Too late. We're having two babies." He smiled at me.

"What if we have triplets?"

"Then that's all we're having."

"I think your sperm is a lot." I said calmly as we walked into a store going slightly quiet with our words.

"Yeah." He agreed. I slapped his arm slightly. "We're gonna have twins."

"Are you sure? What if my eggs suck."

"Tch. Don't jinx it." He knocked on wood. I rolled my eyes at him and kissed his cheek before actually going shopping.

We bought matching outfits, like a lot of them. All picked out by me! I loved that Levi didn't mind matching me. It made me happy.

But I did let him get outfits he wanted to have for us to match with so it's not just me picking the outfits out. "Blue and white?" He asked calmly.

"Yes." I agreed happily.

-

After shopping Levi and I both equally carried all the bags to the car.

"Let's go to the store and I'll cook you my most famous steak and chips meal." He smirked at me.

"Awesome!" I giggled.

-

We went to the store together getting ingredients and some stuff for snacks.

As we walked to the chips isle, a voice called out for Levi. "Levi?"

We both turned around at the voice, hand in hand. I stared at the person before swiftly turning away and tugging on Levi. "Let's go." I mumbled.

"Wait Levi!" The female called out. Tch. Fucking Petra...

Levi stayed still as he still was turned to Petra. "Levi." I demanded. Why was he hesitant?!

"I miss you Levi... I regret everything.."

I groaned and turned around. I step in front of Levi. Then I speak, "Leave him alone. You hurt him he's mine." And just to tick her off, I also said, "We even planned on having kids together so back the fuck of."

"Is that true... Levi...?"

I glanced at Levi who stood tall over me. He let out a shaky breath before saying, "Yes. It's true. And I want to have kids with Pe- Eren." He retorted.

I glared at him. How could he mix up our names.

"I see..." She sighed and walked off.

I glared at Levi fully as he stared down at me. "Fuck you." I storm off without listening to him.