32.

Levi's POV

I woke up to a really bad headache. I groaned as I lifted my head. I was sitting on the floor and I noticed a figure besides me. Oh god.

No please don't tell me I did something bad yesterday... Did I have sex with someone? If it's Eren that's fine but not someone random... Fuck fuck f-

Oh it's just Eren. Thank god.

We were fully dressed and both wide awake. Eren was looking through her phone but once she caught me staring she said, "Good morning stinky."

"Huh?" I sniffed myself. "Ew." I smelled like alcohol. Lots of it. "What happened?" I asked quietly.

"You got drunk." She laughed. She stood up all of a sudden and grabbed something from the dressed. She gave it to me. Water and painkillers. "I went to the store awhile ago for these so here."

She went to the store with my t-shirt and boxers on? She must've not cared. Unless she changed back into these clothes.

"I couldn't get you on the bed." She said when I grabbed the water and painkiller chugging it all down. "You were a mess. You kept asking me if I was good." She laughed some more.

I frowned. How fucking embarrassing. "Tch. I told you I didn't want to get drunk. Did I do anything else?"

"You stole peoples drinks, fell on the floor, rolled around... And yeah." She laughed even more.

Dammit.

"I really do stink. Help me up would you?" I said calmly and immediately she helped me up. I walked over to the shower ignoring the pain. I turned it on and took off my clothes.

-

After the shower and me putting on fresher clothes, I felt slightly better than when I first woke up. A knock on the door was made once I walked out of the bathroom when I was done brushing my teeth. I opened it up.

I groaned when I saw everyone's faces. They pushed inside and laughed. "Oh man! Eren did you show him the pictures and videos?" Hanji laughed.

"WHAT?" I yelled and slammed the door. Pictures and video. Are you serious.

Eren laughed and ran over to me. Her boobs shaking as she ran and I just knew her ass jiggled. She showed me her phone and I grabbed it.

I went through them to see me lying on the floor, face looking stupid, videos of me cussing and not saying anything. Even a video of me and Eren posing which Eren looked really cute but I looked stupid as fuck.

I groaned as she snatched the phone out of my hand. "You were wasted Levi!" Jean laughed.

"Something we missed seeing." Erwin chuckled to which I flipped him off at. How annoying.

-

After they kept making fun of me we finally went out for lunch since it was already passed breakfast.

"What are you gonna get?" Eren asked.

"Maybe a house salad with chicken noodle soup to calm down my stomach and head." I rubbed my temples.

She giggled and rubbed my back as she looked st the menu. "Im gonna get a grilled chicken caesar wrap!"

"Okay. But save your appetite for tonight, we're going to dinner still." I sighed just thinking about how much we have to do.

"Okay." She kissed my cheek. I smiled a bit. I couldn't wait for her to really be mines to be honest.

When our meals came after awhile we all ate together pretty normally and having small conversations and laughters here and there.

-

That day flew by pretty fast too probably because we didn't do much but eat, walk around, drink (without me getting drunk this time.) and go to dinner.

But during dinner, Eren got drunk.

When we got home she was a horny mess. She always is, but this time she was really horny mostly because of this alcohol in her system.

She was also really strong.

She pushed me down onto the bed and got ontop of me grinding and moaning soft moans. "Eren we're not doing this right now." I mumbled trying to get her off.

"Yeah we are." She slurred just a bit as she moved down a bit to pull her pants and panties down. When she got them off, she kept grinding all over my pants moaning more probably from the sensation she was feeling.

"Ever since you tried masturbating you began to love this, eh?"

"No." She giggled and kissed me sloppily. She then tried to unbutton my jeans but I stopped her. She grabbed my hands and put them to her chest.

Of how bad I wanted to rub her tits, suck on them, do anything possible. But not when she was drunk.

After awhile of her doing every position to get me to fuck her she got tired out and fell asleep with her clothes all the way off and her butt in the air.

I rolled my eyes and pulled her up, and laying her down. I slapped her ass just a bit and laughed at her mumbles. I pulled my boxers on her and a different t-shirt I worn about two days ago.

She snuggled in it before I turned the lights on and got into the bed, she snuggled with me and together we fell asleep. Well she fell asleep but she was mumbling words under her breath.

-

The next day we went out for trying different things. Different tacos, different burgers, different drinks, different snacks.

It was all really good and nice to try. Props to Eren for suggesting it.

Tomorrow is our last day at Cancun, and I was gonna ask her out. I've been planning...