34.

Levi's POV

A month passed by of me and Eren together. We've been on tours lately, nothing to seriously. Everything has been okay with Eren. Nothing bad has happened.

She's clingy, and she thinks I don't like that, but in all honestly. I fucking love it.

As of now we were still on tour, in our own hotels. But then we all went to Hanji's hotel to play a game she wanted to do.

"Okay so basically, we all drink water and don't swallow, we then use these tortillas and hit eachother with it. Whoever laughs or spits out the water first loses. Sounds like a plan?"

"YEAH!" Everyone said around me and Eren. I rolled my eyes before agreeing. Eren too agreed once she saw me agree. Cute.

We all got water into our mouths and held it in. We all looked like bunch of fucking squirrels.

Hanji counted down from 5 with her fingers before she started the game by hitting Erwin. Erwin hit me. I hit him back harder with a roll of my eyes.

Connie hits Jean, Jean hits Eren to which I hit him back hard. Idiot.

Sasha hits me, I hit her, Eren hits me and I glare at her. I hit her softly and she held in her giggles. Marco then hit Jean keeping it going.

Mikasa hit Armin, Armin hit her back, it went back and forth for a moment until I hit Mikasa to get her to stop.

She hit me back hard and I hit her hard harder. It was repetive until I glanced at Eren who got hit by Connie.

I let Mikasa get the last hit before swinging my tortilla at Connie to which he fell and spit out his water and everyone also did the same and began to laugh.

"Damn Levi, saving your girlfriend is that it?" Jean laughed.

"Yes." I said once I drank the water instead of being nasty.

Eren giggled and hugged me tightly.

"Next round?" Hanji asked. "It's a different game."

"Sure." We all said while I picked up Eren softly and held her while we paid attention to Hanji.

"This time, someone drinks water and sits down. We have to try and make them laugh. Whos going first?"

"ME!" Jean yelled.

I rolled my eyes. He drank his water and sat down. Everyone gathered around him as he tried to hold in a straight face.

We stared at him not saying anything and he slouched down already expecting his face. He spit his water out on Eren and I slapped him. "Dumbass." I spat as I walked off to get a towel.

I heard everyone laugh and I tried to hold in my anger. I turned around and went back to Eren who was laughing and wiping herself off. I cleaned the rest of her up and glared at Jean.

Connie then went next.

Eren stood infront of Connie and crouched down. Her skirt lifting up slightly so I pulled it down. "Okay Connie. Get this." She started and smirked at him. "A woman says 'I'm wet! Give it to me now! Please I need it! I'm so very wet'" Yep. I can see it, Connie was holding in his laughter. "But the man says 'No! I'm keeping it! It's mine.' He wouldn't give her the umbrella."

Connie spit out his water and I pulled her up to clean her again. Everyone laughed and I rolled my eyes. No offense to Eren, it wasn't that funny.

Everyone went by until Eren's turn. I stared down at her for a moment before we all crouched down. Once I did the same she clawed her hands out as if she was a cat saying 'meow.' Cute.

I groaned. Eren was someone to laugh if you talk crap about someone. That being said, roasting eachother.

I stood up and went over to Marco. "I'm trying to figure out why in the dark I can only see one side of him..." I spoke quietly as I touched Marco's head. I then walked over to Jean. "Is there much to say really? I mean... 'Neighh~'" Eren held in her water as she covered her mouth.

Jean slapped my hand and rolled his eyes before laughing.

"Connie here... God. Im sorry... I didn't know you had cancer..." I said making Eren stomp her feet and closing her eyes shut trying not to laugh. "Sasha." I spoke. "You got something there... Connie... Is that... What I think it is? Cum?" I raise a brow. "And I thought Sasha was lactose." Everyone began to laugh but Eren kept her laughter in. "Erwin. When is your eyebrows flight?" Eren dropped her hand and her arms whimpered as she was ready to laugh. "Hanji. Congratulations on learning how to use a microscope. But when are you actually gonna prove a point with it?" Hanji laughed and so did everyone else. "Armin... Get your nose out of the books and stick it up Erwin's hairy ass. Mikasa..." I crouched down and grabbed her hair to angle it with me. I stared at Eren. "I forgot to tell you Eren. I had an emo twin."

That's what was it for her, she laughed repeatedly as she spit out the water right at me. I closed my eyes as she tried to stop laughing. I wiped my face off and opened my eyes to see Eren on the floor kicking her feet and laughing.

I rolled my eyes and she kept laughing. "Eren it wasn't that funny." Mikasa said slightly disappointed.

"AHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS DO LOOK THE SAME I CANT!" She snorted and reached out for me. I grabbed her and hugged her as she kept laughing. "OH GOD... AND JEAN... I FUCKING...- AHHAHAHA AND SASHA OH SASHA... AND EYEBROWS WHEWWW!" She finally calmed down after awhile and kissed my neck. "Thank you Levi for making me laugh."

I rolled my eyes again and wiped my face off with her shirt making her giggle. I then stood up. "Levi it's your turn!"

"Fine." I said trying to get it over with. I sat down and drank Eren's water since I could careless if it's Eren's. If it's someone else I would die.

I watched as everyone tried to make me laugh. I kept a straight face. I don't think anyone could make me laugh. Mikasa even laughed.

After awhile I saw Eren look sad that she couldn't make me laugh. She then looked confident and tried to say something funny.

I felt bad so I spit my water out and covered my face, doing a laugh.

She cheered and hugged me tightly. I rolled my eyes as everyone looked at me knowingly.

I shrugged as I continued to hug Eren's small figure.

-

Even though I was on tour, I worked during hotel hours, and when we were driving to the next spot. Hanji and Erwin did also. But to be honest, we might get fired because we've been slacking off.

Eren's been telling me to quit but I don't want to. Not yet atleast.

Anyway, today Eren and I have a concert with the others. Hanji, Erwin, and I were now kinda apart of their dance group. I didn't dance as much though. Didn't want to and didn't have to.

As of now we were getting ready in our matching outfits.

And let me just say, Eren needed 'help.'

"Levi please. I'm so horny... We never had sex..."

"I know." I said quietly. "But sex is not something we need to do."

She frowned before nodding and folding her arms shifting slightly. I looked away and sighed. "I didn't mean we never would do it."

"Is it me?" She asked quietly.

"What? No." I raise a brow.

"Then why? Pookie?"

I blushed slightly at pookie. I always fucking shrimp out and blush at pookie. I too call her pookie sometimes.

"I want it to be special. That's it that's all." I kissed her softly and pulled down her skirt. She giggled into the kiss before nodding. "Plus I make you feel good just with my fingers and that's it."

"Yeah yeah." She grabbed my ass before running off.

I groaned at her annoying actions. "SO SQUISHY!" She giggled and kept running off.

Now it was time for us to do the concert.