chapter 2- Jungkook

The morning was very chaotic in 'JEON.INK'.The workers were busy with their works and was trying hard to finish their works before their boss arrives.Their boss will there at any moment and he didn't liked any kind of mistakes.

For him 'JEON.INC' was a place of perfection.So any tiny mistakes can change their life.

"Good morning Mr.jeon".Amy said while walking beside her boss before entering the lift.She was the current secratary of the great business tycoon , Jeon Jungkook and was joined only six months before.She was longest one to serve that post.

"Sir, You have a meeting with Mr.Lee at 9.00 a.m and have a conference in 11.a.m." Amy said trying hard to walk up with his long stride after exiting from the lift. "Also the presentation about the new project was scheduled in the evening.Here is the detailed program, Sir". Amy handed some files to Jungkook while walking.

Jungkook scanned the sheet of paper in his hand and nodded himself before returning it to Amy.She looked at her boss while walking to see the her boss's usual stern expression in his face.

She was working for him pretty long and she didn't saw any emotions in that face other than cold or rage.He didn't show any interest other than work.It was like work was the only thing that mattered him.She sighed internally at her thoughts.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook was going through some files of new projects given by Mr.Min.He was intended to form a collaboration with Mr.lee in one of those projects.Company could gain billions if the new project succeeded.

Including Mr.lee in such big collaboration was exactly a waste for him.Jungkook was indebted to Mr.lee's dad in someway, so it was some sort of helping back.He didn't liked owing to anyone.So it was the best way to get over with it.

Jungkook couldn't focus on the contract much long.His mind was wandering back to the teary eyes of the innocent kid that he saw last week.The vulnerability and helplessness showed in that face couldn't allowed him to sleep in nights.

He didn't know why he helped the boy that night.It was after the way back from namjoon's house and was quite late at night.That kid was randamly appeared out of blue.The boy didn't asked anything only stood there with the teary eyes.So why did he helped him?.....Maybe that kid reminded him of the fourteen year jungkook.An innocent one.

That night ,the kid did somethig in jungkook's heart.The way he called' hyung' bring some warmness in his heart.His chest was filled with some unknown feelings after hearing that.Maybe some brotherly sort of affection...he don't know.Anyway he wished the boy to be safe out there..away from the cruel world.

Jungkook runned his hand through the dark hair to revel his stormy black eyes with a sigh.He couldn't focus on the papers infront of him.He couldn't erase the innocent face of that boy from his mind.The past week was a torture because of that.It was just like a circle , thinking about the kid again and again without ending.It was not so him and it bothered him very much.How could a random boy can affect him this much? He sighed nth time closing his eyes.

A slight knock was heard from the door and Amy entered the office after a second.

"Sir,Mr.park was waiting out-".Amy's word cutoff by the said man itself entering through the door.

"Mr.jeon,How are you doing?".Mr.park said with a lop sided grin.Jungkook didn't said anything.He didn't raised his head to look at the intruder and was trying to focus on the papers.

Amy closed the door behind ,making the room to go utterly silent. "Junkook-shi , did you ignored me now?"Mr.park said with a raised brows.

Jungkook leans back and stares at the man infront with his piercing cold eyes."Jimin ,what brings you here?Do you have any business with me? If not, then get out.I am quite busy."He said without breaking the eye contact.