chapter 14-Tying

After introduction, the awkwardness among taehyung and others in that house,as well as the tensed atmosphere around them slowly came to halt.

Jin and Namjoon came to the dining room with series of homemade snacks.

"Jungkook hyung .....taehyung-ah, Let's have some coffee".Jin said placing the coffee cups on table while looking those two who are sitting beside the sleeping bora.

Jungkook glanced at jin who was looking at them suspiciously and then at taehyung who was sitting nervously beside him.Jungkook knew if tae become so awkward with him , everyone will eventually catch up with their fake lies that they are going to tell them.Jungkook has to make them seem as a couple....or others won't approve the marriage.

"Baby....come on, let's have some coffee". Jungkook said turning to tae with a lovely smile.It was the most captivating smile that he ever shown to anyone.

Jungkook's voice made taehyung to wide his eyes in shock.He instantly turned his head to hyung without believing his ears.W-what did J-Jungkook called him?Baby??

Really! BABY???????Is he hallucinating???Yes... that's it. Jungkook hyung wouldn't call him baby otherwise.Tae shake his head ignoring all the nuisance going on his mind.He really need to get a grip on himself.

"Come on.... Taehyungie". Jungkook smiled towards the boy ignoring the shock on taehyung's face.He intertwined his hand with others tiny fingers and pulled tae up.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when Jungkook took such an initiative with him.Heat was rushing to his face and his face become red with shyness.He looked down instantly biting his lips.What gotten to hyung today??Why hyung is being all intimate now???

Jin eyed the intertwined hands of Jungkook and tae and then at his husband who was standing there like he was frozen.He pinched Namjoon's biceps slightly making the man to come out from the daze.

Everyone sat around the table and started to sip the hot coffee.The slight awkwardness was still lingering around the people and no one was ready to speak anything.

Somi looked at Jungkook lovingly and then at everyone around them.All of them were acting strange that it made her chuckle.As a elder figure she decided to break the ice around them.

"Jungkook-ah.... taehyung and you, seems to know each other very well.....". She said with a smile looking both of them.

"Yes... mom.We both know eachother about half an year now". Jungkook lie squeezing taehyung's hand on the table.

Sparks were formed in taehyung's body from the slight touch from Jungkook.He looked away shyly before glancing at Jungkook's face.He couldn't handle this much emotions.He can sense his pulsing heartbeat,the heat rushing in his face ,the strange sensation throughout his body... everything made him dizzy.

"To be honest I really wanted to introduce him to all of you earlier.But something came up and it's gets postponed everytime". Jungkook paused for some moments looking around at the all curious faces infront of him and then glancing at taehyung that beside him.

He smiled looking at taehyung and squeezed their intertwined hand again making taehyung to look at him."This is my boyfriend, my taehyungie".

Jungkook said staring directly at the innocent boy's soul.Taehyung's breath hitched hearing hyung's words.The way Jungkook said he was hyung's boyfriend made butterflies in his stomach.It felt real.It was just like Jungkook can see through all the deep emotions he is having right now.

Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand in return and smiled at hyung showing his boxy smile.He was happy.

"Yes...I'm kim Taehyung, Jungkook hyung's boyfriend.Nice to meet you everyone" Taehyung said suddenly standing up and bowing in ninety degree.He is officially introduces to hyung's family that he wanted it to be bit formal.He doesn't wanted to seem arrogant that he politely bowed showing his respect.