Chapter 62-Dinner

Jin turned to the entrance of the cafe when the cafe door opened with a ding sound.He smiles at Jungkook as he saw hyung walk towards him.

"Long time no see Jungkook hyung!".Jin smirk, leading them to a table."Were you so busy loving your husband that you didn't care to visit us once?".Jin wriggles his brows but Jungkook only smiled hearing his sweet complaints.

Jungkook knew he was at his due in visiting them.He had nearly forgot about everything since tae came back to Seoul. Jin is right, Younger was the only one who is in his mind these days.

"Uh..I was busy".He shrugged

"Busy with what actually?".Jin had a sly smirk plastered on his face as he raised his brow.Jungkook shook his head but smiles nevertheless.

An another ding sound made jin to look back at the entrance again.The cafe was busy with evening customers who is returning from their work.Also being Christmas in two week is made it even more busiest.

"I'll be right back hyung".Jin excused himself slowly.

Jungkook looked around the cafe packed with full of people.The cafe hasn't changed much for the past six years, except the glistening Christmas decorations in here and there.He could picture tae working there like yesterday.

Jin placed a cup of coffee infront of Jungkook and settled back opposite to him."Why didn't you two came together and visit us once? Taehyung always comes alone! ".

"What?". Jungkook narrow his brow confused of Jin's words."Did you meet taehyung?".

"Ah?".Jin furrowed his face."What question is that hyung? Tae visited us the very next day of his arrival itself ! Don't you know?".

Jungkook blinks his eyes in surprise.He didn't knew about tae visiting them.Younger hadn't spoke anything to him about it particularly ,nor he didn't asked tae to visit his family.

Jungkook may have thought tae didn't care about his family anymore.He sighs feeling guilty of thinking like that.Afterall it isn't his only,but their family.

"I see". Jungkook nod slowly."Namjoon didn't got mad at taehyung, right?". Jungkook immediately added in worry.He still remember Namjoon being sad seeing tae is close with someone else , along with the heated rumours that going about taehyung's love affair.

Jin scoffed and then chuckle."Could Joonie be mad at tae? ".Jin roll his eyes in disbelief."Joonie was the one who welcomed tae with both hands.I don't know what magic taehyung did but within an hour they were inseparable.Joonie was relieved and glad after seeing tae personally.He was really worried about you".

Jungkook nodded , sipping his coffee.He cradle the steaming cup of coffee closer to him, letting the familiar scent soothe his nerves.

"I know". Jungkook close his eyes ,his grip on the cup tightening slightly.

"Jungkook Hyung, Namjoon is so easy to be fooled since he trust everyone blindly.And he trust you the most".Jin says his voice telling Jin knew the truth.The real truth that Jungkook didn't dare to spoke to his family. "Be honest,Are you and taehyung is good? ".

Jungkook was surprised to hear such serious question from jin.He didn't expected jin could read the situation very well.

"We're fine!". Jungkook says hesitating a bit. "Every relationship have its on up and down,right? We have our own couple of fights,that's all. But we are alright,We will be alright.So don't worry about us. It's just a phase. I'm sure". Jungkook smiles determined and confident.

Jin mirror a reassuring smile."Yes,You will be alright".He mumble softly. "Shall I make a special coffee to cheep you up ?".Jin asks his voice become playful once again.