Chapter 37-Party night

Taehyung was looking at the variety of desserts infront of him,in confusion of choosing one from it.There was strawberry, chocolate, butterscotch... and many more that it made his mouth watery.

It was like taehyung was surrounded by sweets.He couldn't select only one from the many of them ,that he decided to ask Jungkook's preference.He glanced at Jungkook who was talking to a group of people unknown to tae with a sigh.

Jungkook was surrounded by so many people from the moment they arrived at the party.Taehyung didn't understand the business they were talking that it made him bored afterwards.He wasn't expected a party to be like this.

For him a party where people should dance happily while dj playing and drinking booze.There will be so many foods,games moreover everyone should enjoy.....

But here everyone was in formal dress ,holding glass of red wine in their hands and emphasizing how wealthy they are.They weren't laughing instead they were making business deals.It seems so artificial to taehyung that he left to get some foods for his growling stomach.

A deep sigh left from taehyung's mouth, looking at Jungkook who didn't even caring about him.Taehyung did knew Jungkook is workaholic but now he is sure hyung is super workaholic.Jungkook didn't even spared a glance nor did he spoke to taehyung after they arrived here.Tae doubted wheather Jungkook is aware about his absence beside hyung.

"Hey...what are you doing here?".Tae tilted his head confused of hearing a familiar voice from beside.But to his surprise that transfer student from his school were standing beside him showing infamous sunshine smile.

"Why are you here?". Taehyung narrowed his brow, surprised as well as slightly suspicious.

Taehyung wasn't expecting to meet hobi here.After their small encounter at school where the other one declared his love for taehyung's bestfriend, tae got to know every details of him from other students.

Hobi is an idol traine from one of the big company and is a good student in school.Also tae realised hobi is really genuine about Bogum.Hobi was following Bogum everywhere like a bodyguard and so wipped!.But that doesn't mean tae approved hobi to date his bogumie.

"I am the one asked you first,so you answer me".Hobi smiles before sipping the red wine from his glass ignoring tae's question.

Tae wanted to roll his eyes at hobi and his ridiculous question!.Anyone who has eyes could tell ,tae was getting some dessert but here hobi is asking the obvious.Is he is trying to pick a fight with him?

"I was going to have some strawberry cake".Tae said pointing the cake infront of him and glaring at other.But to his surprise hobi chuckled hearing him as he was saying something nonsense.

"Stupid,I know that".Hobi placed his hands over taehyung's shoulder making tae lean closer to him.Tae gasped ,surprised by sudden clinchiness of other.Hobi was acting like they were friends and it's irritating tae a lot.

Also hobi was completely insulting him by calling him 'stupid'.Tae wasn't pleased by any of it that he was glaring at other the whole time.

"Taehyung,I mean what are you doing here in a boring party?".Tae blinked his eyes before smiling widely.

"So I am not only the one who thinks it is boring?".

"Yes, you aren't the only one.So answer me why are you here?".Hobi turned to pick some cakes into a plate.

"Actually I am here with Jungkook hyung.I'm hyung's plus one".Tae jerked his head, shyly pointing at Jungkook.His face was flushed remembering he is with Jungkook.It was his first time visiting somewhere as hyung's husband.The thought itself made him blush.He cupped his face,trying hard to avert his gaze from Jungkook and look at hobi.