Chapter 45 -Newbie

The business meeting were starting to make Jungkook lose his temper.He tapped his fingers on the table as he sat at the center surrounded by various departments heads.The meeting was going nowhere near as he expected but infact quite the opposite.Dealing with the incompetent people was really getting on his nerves.

Jungkook looked at the ppt that was presenting by one of the new employee as an audible sigh left from his mouth.The whole meeting room went silent after that and all heads were turned towards him.

"Soobin, right?". Jungkook tilted his head keenly looking at the newbie infront of him.The boy nodded his head timidly in an unprofessional way making Jungkook frown his brow.He shook his head disapprovingly but ignored it considering the inexperience of the boy.

"Soobin,if I ask you anything I needs words,Am I clear?". Jungkook asked getting a nodd in return instantly.

Jungkook gritted his teeth irritated of getting no reply once again.He rubbed his forehead seeing the naive boy that he should have to teach everything by himself.

"What the nonsense is this,Bogum-shi?". Jungkook shouted making the said man startle."What kind of people are you hiring being 'Jeon inc's HR manager?Do we have no longer high standards?".

Bogum gritted his teeth glancing at soobin but he didn't said anything back to Jungkook's question.As usual he didn't bother to care about what Mr.Jeon had said.Also he know Soobin will shine in time.

"I-I'm so s-sorry,Mr.jeon".Soobin interrupted Jungkook but looked down instantly as the intimidating gaze fall on him.

"Answer me only if it's your turn". Jungkook snapped making the boy cower under his gaze."Do you get it?".

Soobin nodded his head but he muttered a small yes recorrecting himself immediately.He glanced upwards when Jungkook continued.

"Also Soobin,From today onwards you will be working as my personal assistant along side with Amy.Let's see if you are capable or not". Jungkook said shocking soobin before turning to everyone.

"And for everybody to know, Better bring a new idea before this evening or forget leaving home!". Jungkook said eyeing every faces in there.

"So I think you all are understood well enough.If then you can leave".He said dismissing the meeting.One by one everyone left including Amy leaving Jungkook only with Bogum.

"Why are you still here,Bogum? Wasn't I clear enough?". Jungkook asked raising a brow smirking at the boy.

Bogum rolled his eyes."When did I lowered 'Jeon inc's standard,hyung?"

Jungkook chuckled hearing the clear annoyance of other's words.Bogum was working here for almost past two years and was a good HR, 'Jeon inc' ever had,but Jungkook won't ever admit it to the face of that brat.

"Did I said you lowered our standard?You must be misheard". Jungkook shrugged off Bogum while going through his laptop.

"Oh..?I must be misheard then!".Bogum said sarcastically as he stood up."Try not to bully soobin more.He reminds me of taehyung".Bogum subtly glanced at Jungkook who froze hearing his words.Bogum left the room shaking his head soon after.

Jungkook closed his laptop when he couldn't concentrate on it further.He can't believe bogum's words effected him that badly.The words of Bogum was echoing his ear.

Soobin reminds him of taehyung?Try not to bully soobin?But when did he bully soobin?He only adviced the boy, right?And about taehyung.....

when did he bully taehyung?

On the way to his office Jungkook saw Amy handing the files and arranging a new desk for soobin beside her.Jungkook's eyes lingered over soobin more than he intended.He sighed shaking his head walking inside his office deciding to deal with the newbie after his meeting with Jimin this afternoon.

Jimin and he were business partners from the last year onwards.He helped to handle Jimin's company as Jimin wanted to send some quality time with his second new born baby.So sometimes they helped each other out in business field.

Amy came inside his office informing Jungkook about the reservation on the hotel they had fixed to meet with Jimin.He glanced to the clock nodding to Amy as he told her to prepare the car.He patted his coat standing up when his eyes went to the photo frame on the table, a small smile formed on his lips unknowingly.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook returned to his office later that day feeling so down.The meeting with Jimin went all down hill.He had an argument with the other about some project that Jimin solely decided without even consider to consulting him.

Jimin said he have some good expectations to the new contract that he signed recently.What the nonsense!!Sometimes Jimin is so positive to the point that it annoyed Jungkook.He usually don't gets irritated easily but today everything irritates him.

Jungkook sat down his chair when a cup of coffee placed infront of him.Jungkook raise his head expecting to see Amy but to his surprise soobin stood there smiling at him showing his full teeths on display.

A sigh left from his mouth at that sight,following a chuckle,but Jungkook concealed it immediately. Jungkook raised his brow looking at the coffee then at Soobin."How did you know?".

"I'm starting from the basics,sir".

Jungkook nodded his head."Good!".

As Jungkook noticed soobin stood there looking expectedly at him to try the coffee he just brought.Jungkook cleared his throat taking a small sip from the coffee judging the bitter sweet of it.The coffee wasn't the exact type Jungkook liked but it was okay.He nodded his head in satisfaction feeling him relax from even one sip.

"You are not bad at this atleast". Jungkook smirked pointing the coffee cup in his hand.

Soobin smiled shyly nodding his head."T-thank you,sir".

"Soobin,As you said earlier, let's start from some basics.So first step is first, introduce yourself". Jungkook said sipping his coffee leaning back to the chair.

"I'm Choi soobin,a new graduate from ansan".

"From Ansan?Good!". Jungkook nodded in surprise.It was Jungkook's former university where he graduated from that he felt some happiness to see a junior from there.

"Soobin,I know Amy must have told you this,but let me make myself clear again.Be on time,I don't like late commers especially.Also be professional in the company,I wants utmost sincerity in your works". Jungkook words were answered by a loud yes and a big bowing that Jungkook chuckled a little bit.

"Go and have a coffee soobin.It's helps to calm down". Jungkook said making the boy blush.Soobin took his leave embarrassingly glancing back again at Jungkook.

Amy raised a brow seeing the newbie smiling like a creep after coming back from Jeons office.Usually everyone would be crying by this time but then what about this smile...

"What happened to you?".She asked out of curiosity.

"N-Nothing".Soobin stuttered looking down instantly, fidgeting his finger making Amy all confused.

What's really going on?