Chapter 67 -Party

The birthday party of V was organised in the grand hotel in Seoul. Jungkook was the one incharge of the venue and the decoration arrangement while Jimin and Kai dealing with invitation of guest and food services.

Jungkook had booked the whole hotel for the function, along with the suite rooms for every guest to stay for a night.Also there was special programs and fireworks were arranged as a part of new year celebrations.

Jungkook wasn't too keen to conduct such type of grand party.He wanted them to celebrate tae's birthday in their home, in private, only with some close friends and family.

But Jimin and Kai was so adamant and forced him to book a whole hotel itself. They said something like 'it's how V should celebrate his birthday'. Jungkook couldn't get their logic but finally give in to their compelling.

Jungkook entered the hotel inspecting the last minute of decorations.The guests were started to join them and his family were already present at the venue.

He entered the banquet hall that was marvelous ,decorated wonderfully upto the twenty feet high ceiling.Also the bells and flowers arrangement made the hall pleasent to eyes.

The name V and the letters of happy birthday were hang proudly at the center of the hall , behind the strawberry cake on the table.He nod satisfied with the arrangements.

Jungkook smiled when Jimin's youngest hug his one foot suddenly.He picke the boy up in his arms."Where are others little one?".

"Nonnna and mee are playing!".

"Uh?What game are you playing?". Jungkook enquire, pinching his adorable cheek softly.

"Uncle!".

Jungkook turn to Bora only to met with a irritated scowl on her face.She had grown beautiful over these past years."Uncle, Why he is up in your hands? We are playing hide and seek!".She says ,her eyes sending daggers to Jungkook.

Jungkook mouth formed an O shape as he placed the boy down ,not wanting to make his niece even more angry.

Soon after another head popped behind Bora with a winning smirk."I got you! Now you two will be one to find us".

Jungkook smiled seeing Jimin's elder daughter.But his smile dimmed as he saw Bora huff in annoyance.

"That won't do! I didn't do anything, it's him".Bora snapped, pointing her fingers accusingly at the little one."I didn't want to pair with him from the first.He is too little to play anyway!".

Jungkook shook his head when the little one made funny face at her earning a chuckle from others.

"You-".Bora's nose flared in angry as she launched at him.Jungkook sigh before he swiftly picks Bora in his hand.

"Who wants ice cream?".He asks immediately grasping her attentions.She nod her head slowly, smiling beautifully at him.He knew it was him who spoil her the most.

Jungkook let the childrens have some sweets and walk to the hall to see the hall crowded with guests.He spotted Jimin along with yoongi near to the cake,also Namjoon and Jin stood with somi emma sitting on the chair beside them.

Also a lot of taehyung's friends were gathered in the function as Jungkook noted.They stood at the corner, talking and laughing loudly making the party more lively.

Jungkook glanced at his watch, making way through the crowd.His lips tugs up a bit when he realised tae will be here at any moment.

He was eager to wish tae happy birthday since yesterday, yet he couldn't.He had to remind himself about a thousand times they are having a surprise party whenever his mouth moved to wish a 'happy birthday' to younger.