Chapter 16- Wedding

Taehyung was lying on the bed inside his cold apartment.He was still wide awake thinking about tomorrow.Afterall it is his wedding day tomorrow and he was super nervous.

He couldn't believe,time could fly this fast.Only few months before he accidentally met Jungkook and now he was marring that man.Yes, he was going to marry his love, his hyung.And that's why he couldn't get a wink of sleep even after the past midnight.

Taehyung tossed twice on the bed because of nervousness.He was curious about how his life will change after tomorrow.A single teenager to husband of Jeon Jungkook.....it will be a great change in his life.

Marrying hyung was the frist decision he ever made in his life because his heart wanted it to be.He didn't wanted to let go Jungkook to someone else.He wanted that great man to be his lover.If marriage is the only means to stay beside hyung, then be it.Also he can make Jungkook fall in love with him eventually.

So even if the sequence of love stage gotta reversed but the final result will be happy ending.They will live happily ever after as a lovely couples.He will be hyung's and hyung be only his.Taehyung giggled at his own thoughts.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook glanced at his watch before looking at the people before him.He can sense the anticipation in everyone's eyes.The wedding will begin soon and all are curious about his partner.

Namjoon glanced at Jungkook with a warm smile.

"Hyung.... are you nervous?". Namjoon asked slightly nudging the shoulder of Jungkook while raising the brows.It was quite funny to see his cold hyung in somewhat nervous state.

Jungkook looked at his little brother Namjoon who was giving him a smug look.

"Namjoon-ah,I'm not nervous as you think".He said with a sigh.

"Oh...you are not!!". Namjoon said sarcastically showing his dimple smile. "At my marriage day...I was super nervous.Not because I was scared of getting married or something.But because I'm marrying my love.So hyung, I know how its feels".He said with a smile.

"Namjoon-ah , I-I...". Jungkook trailed of his words seeing the happiness in namjoon's eyes.But felt a slight pang of guilty for lying to the one's he love.No one knew this marriage was not because of love.

The sudden announcement of groom entry made the hall go to silent.Everyone turned their heads curiously looking at the entrance.The high officials, business partners,relatives, employees of 'JEON INK'....all were expecting the mysterious partner of Jeon Jungkook.

The smiling face of the beautiful boy in white suit made everyone in the hall to go utter silence.The groom was wearing a white shirt with tuxedo suit making him look like an angel.Everyone in the hall was staring without blinking their eyes at him like they were all frozen.He looked elegant,noble and gorgeous showing his beautiful boxy smile.

He looked elegant,noble and gorgeous showing his beautiful boxy smile

Taehyung walked along with jinhyung slightly glancing the crowd.He was getting anxious infront of others stare.He looked around frowning his brows before looking at the man who is standing infront of priest,his Jungkook hyung.

Tae's smile returned instantly seeing Jungkook standing there looking at him.Jungkook looked more handsome in the black suit that tae selected for hyung.It was a black coat and jeans, with a black shirt underneath.The coat had a slight lighting gilts in it and it made Jungkook even more attractive.Also the way hyung styled his hair gave a sharp but formal look.The sweet smile in jungkook's lips made taehyung to smile even more.

Taehyung smiled shyly looking down when he came closer and closer to Jungkook

Taehyung smiled shyly looking down when he came closer and closer to Jungkook.His heart was beating faster like a bullet train and his face flush at jungkook gaze.

Jin gave his hands to Jungkook with a smile making taehyung's breath hitch.Taehyung felt the butterflies effect in his stomach and the flutterings in heart doubling just by it.He shyly smiled squeezing Jungkook's hand with him while looking down.

Jungkook looked at the boy infront of him showing his infamous bunny smile. "Taehyung-ah, you look handsome".He said making the other boy startled.

"A-Ah.. h-hyung,, thank you...Also y-you look even more h-handsome than me". Taehyung stuttered trying to subside the initial shock from the sudden compliment.Getting compliments from Jungkook hyung felt always new and it made him happy.

The priest chanted some prayer as a part of ritual and started the marriage ceremony.

"Does Jeon Jungkook take kim Taehyung as his wedded husband?".

Jungkook looked at the boy infront of him before tightening the hold on their intertwined hands with a warm smile hearing priest question.

"In the name of God, I,Jeon Jungkook, take you,Kim Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death".

Taehyung looked up hearing the vows of Jungkook with a slight teary eyes.The sincerity in those words made happy tears in his eyes.He held hyung's hand even more right.

"Does kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as his wedded husband?".

"In the name of God, I,Kim Taehyung, take hyung,Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death. This is my solemn vow". Taehyung said nodding himself showing his boxy smile.The crowd looked at the lovely couples with blessings.The pair looked made for each other in others eyes.

"You could exchange the rings ,now".

The couples took each others fingers in their hands and slide a beautiful diamond band ring that had their name engraved behind in it.Taehyung smiled seeing the rings that they selected together.

"Then you may kiss eachother".The priest said with a sweet smile.

Taehyung biten his lips unknowingly hearings those words.He never kissed anyone before and he doesn't know how to kiss actually.So what should he do?He doesn't know anything.Should he has to take the lead?....

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes when hyung's warm hands touched his face.

Taehyung instantly made a kissy face closing his eyes expecting his first kiss.He waited to feel the smooth lips of Jungkook hyung on his.He should always remember this moment.Their first kiss.

But the kiss never come on his lips as taehyung expected.Instead Jungkook's lips placed a smooth kiss on taehyung's forehead.Taehyung felt the tingling feelings in his skin were Jungkook kissed and he smiled in that.A shiver sensation run across his body making him a blushing mess.His face heated up and become red as tomato.He smiled in that kiss feeling it.

The people squealed and cheered seeing the wedding.They clapped and whistled because of joy.They prayed to God giving their blessings to the lovely pair.

Jungkook backed away from the boy with a smile and then faced the people before them.Taehyung was still in the daze of that kiss.He shyly smiled looking down intertwining his hand with Jungkook.Standing beside Jungkook hyung felt good.He was happy.