Chapter 68-Lost

The guests were so lively even after the sunset.Everyone enjoyed themselves without a sense of time.

The children were laughing and shouting at each other as they tossed a ball, running through the crowd with little regard for safety, making the party more lovely.

A soft music that started to play made Jungkook to turn around to the dance floor.He saw Yoongi inviting Jimin for a dance with a smile.Soon many more couples joined along with them including Namjoon and Jin.

Liam excused himself from their conversation to ask Sofia for a dance.Sofia gladly accepted his hand and joined him.

Jungkook's eyes naturally followed taehyung who stood alone , staring at other couples with some emotion that Jungkook couldn't read.

Tae was captivating in his red outfit with three buttons undone at the top of his shirt.His recently coloured blond hair that fallen over his forehead glistens in the lights, making him look like an angel.

Jungkook heaved a breath and smile, as he step closer to tae.His nervousness went away as he saw younger stand there beautifully.

But his steps ceases all of sudden when Kai took taehyung's hand and places a kiss on them.Taehyung chuckle , nodding his head and letting kai pulls him towards the dance floor.They were smiling as they moved along with the rhythm of music.

Jungkook couldn't do anything but stand still and watch how perfect they are.His throat become dry and his heart pained as he saw tae smile.

Taehyung had his boxy smile on his lips and Kai was mirroring tae's smile in more intensity.Younger was glowing in happiness with Kai.

With each steps they seems to forget the world around them.Those smile, those laugh ,those moments all told something more to Jungkook.

Jungkook felt hurt.He felt like he is intruding a private moment that only for them to see.

He wrenches his gaze away from them, trying impossibly to ignore the displeasure and disappointment in his heart.

Even though he felt pain,he couldn't help but to notice the squealing and gigglings from taehyung's friends.They were laughing ,looking at tae and Kai on floor, saying how perfect they are.Some of them even suggesting Kai to propose tae already.

Jungkook clenched his fist as he heard those words.His blood boiled in irritation with their every comments.

Tae was his husband!!

The sudden ripple of annoyance flashed his mind.He tried to ignore those words, making himself believe taehyung is still his.

But his shoulder slumps down when he looked up. His heart broke when he saw that boxy smile again. Younger was laughing, throwing his head back at something Kai has said in his ear.

Jungkook stared at them for another second before shaking his head.His eyes drop to floor in pain.

Maybe tae isn't his as he thought....

____________________________________________________________________________

The cold breeze caressed Jungkook's face as stood on the balcony of the hotel.The fragments of golden light from the function were illuminated in the space through the beet darkness around him.

He lean against the railing, with a cigarette pinched neatly between the index and middle finger as he stared down from there.

The night was only begin and the fascinating view of vehicle on the traffic and sparkling lights from huge buildings fascinated him.It made the night more beautiful.