Chapter 47 - V

Jungkook

Jungkook raised a toast to Jimin, studying the marvelous decoration around him

The hall was fascinating ,decorated wonderfully upto the twenty feet high ceiling.The vases of tulips placed in the columns adding it's beauty.Overall the function was grand and rich !

Jungkook nodded his head, slowly bringing his gaze back to Jimin who was smugly looking back at him.

"Not bad!". Jungkook shrugged, not wanting to give the winning satisfaction to other.

Jimin had taken it as a challenge to conduct the anniversary party of park entertainment all by himself.And Jungkook couldn't help but to admit Jimin done a pretty good job, considering he is always struggling with his two childrens.

Jimin huffed,rolling his eyes."I knew Mr Jeon won't be pleased".

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head, taking another sip from his champagne."Where is Yoongi?".

"He was here till now,but I suppose he may be tailing after our kids".

"You suppose?".

"I definitely have a feeling!" Jimin point out turning to other."Hyung, You don't know how meanie they are! They don't even let me sit peacefully for a second.I can't eat,sleep what's more I can't even shit peacefully!.I'm literally hiding away from them now".Jimin whined tugging at Jungkook's coat , making Jungkook laugh aloud.

"So you are making yoongi babysit them?". Jungkook exhales in a laugh and smiles at jimin, shaking his head.

"Hyung,you can all laugh at me now, but let's see how you're going to deal when you have one! I bet tae won't be any good than me!".Jimin said wiping his fake tears.

Jungkook's grip on his glass tightens when the words of Jimin settled down slowly.His smile disappear making his lips forms a thin line.

His heart suddenly squeezed at the thought of tae.Everyone were seeing them as a couple and it felt wrong.Jungkook felt guilty fooling his family.He wanted to say they were nothing more than strangers.There wasn't anything more to begin with.....

A slight touch on his shoulder made Jungkook to snap out from his thoughts.He turned to see Sofia there , chatting with Jimin.

Soon she dragged Jimin to the dias to gave a welcome speech."Good evening ladies and gentlemen.Thank you all for being here, blessing this event with your presences.I'm pleased to welcome everyone to joining with us to proudly celebrate 30th anniversary of park entertainment".Jimin announced loudly ,the excitement is clear in his voice.

Jungkook wander his eyes to see yoongi standing not so far away from the stage , struggling hard to keep the two noisy little ones away from the dias.Jungkook shook his head at the sight of the those kids tugging at yoongi's foot to go beside Jimin. Jungkook's lips tugged upwards unknowingly at the beautiful sight.