Chapter 34-Mysterious boy

'JEON INC' was getting lively nearing to morning office hours.Amy came to office holding a cup of coffee in her hand and was going to look through today's schedule but paused seeing Mr.jeon inside the cabin.She glanced at the clock to realise it was too early for her boss to be here.

Did Mr.jeon not went to home yesterday after his dinner with Ms.sofia?What happened?.

She entered Jungkook's office, after hearing a small come in from inside.

"Good morning,Mr.Jeon".Amy's voice made Jungkook chuckle as he opened his closed eyes.

"It's not so good for me". Jungkook mumbled shaking his head tiredly.

"Pardon?".Amy enquired frowning her brow while placing a cup of coffee on his table.It was unusual for her boss to reply something inaudible.

"So what's in for today's schedule?". He asked taking a small sip from his coffee.Jungkook really missed having the light breakfast tae always prepared for him.It's been so long that he almost forgot that sweet burning tastes.

"Today you have a meeting with the marketing department as well as sales department.Also you have to meet Ms.Sophia again".Amy said going through her tablet and then looking back at her boss."That's all scheduled for now,sir"

"Well then , Amy inform Mr.Min to visit me in the evening". Jungkook said before waving his hand to dismiss her.

He leaned back to his chair when the office went to pin drop silence once again.A sigh left his mouth when his eyes unconsciously followed back to taehyung's photo on the desk.It was a photo that taehyung made him to place here in his office.That kid said something like 'hyung won't miss me now'.

Jungkook shake his head, placing the photo down.He didn't wanted to remember the tired face of tae who was slept at the living room.Also the untouched foods that left on the dining table.It was all his fault that everything came to this point.

Their marriage was unnecessary but he himself brought that kid in to this pit.He should had protected tae in some other way if wanted to be,but what had he done ?

He only thought to give a family to the boy when he introduced Namjoon,jin and somi to tae.He decided tae shouldn't be an orphan anymore but a member of a family register.He wanted tae to have a family who should look after him even something happens to Jungkook in the future.

But.......He never thought tae will have feelings for him.He wouldn't had married tae if he knew it will result the boy misinterpret his intention.

Eventhough they acted like husbands infront of all,but in reality tae wasn't a husband but always a kid to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed rubbing his forehead.He wasn't someone tae should love.Tae should be with someone like Bogum or someone of similar age. That boy seemed to take good care of tae like a diamond and Jungkook knew Bogum will.

Also taehyung's feeling is just a infatuation or curiousity of his teenage.The boy will realise it was nothing but a fancy period when tae see someone better than him.

And lastly Jungkook can't consider taehyung anything more than a kid he is responsible for.

Jungkook shrugged his thoughts trying to concentrate on his work.He just want to forget everything.He hopes everything will turn out to good.

____________________________________________________________________________

Bogum was sitting in the cafeteria glaring at the boy who is giving him a creepy smile.It was already a month that nuisance is after him and now it become a headache.