Chapter 51- Club

Jungkook was going through some confidential documents when his phone dinged twice.It was past eight in the night and he only wants to finish these files and go home fastly.

He groaned, rubbing his forehead as the sound continued inspite his lack of interest of answering it.

He sighed finally giving himself in and spare a rough glance to the display. He leans back to his chair, taking the phone in his hand seeing the unexpected name on it.

"Bogumie 💜?".

Jungkook narrows his brow, confused of why that boy is calling him out of nowhere. They didn't have a friendly relationship out of 'jeon inc' and he didn't knew he had Bogum's number in his contact untill now.And the love sign on the name made it more weird and creepy.

Jungkook shook his head but smile as he recalls the past.He could remember a fraction of memory in which tae saving bogum's number in his phone.The boy huffed saying 'Hyung should have Bogum's number in case of some emergency.What if I went missing? It will help you to easily find me!'.Jungkook could still picturise that cute smirk on younger.

He shrug his thoughts as he answered the call immediately.The other side of the phone was so loud and noisy.

"Jungkook hyung, come here quickly!".

Jungkook furrowed, tilting his head hearing bogum. "Huh? Why should -".

"Come to the address that I sent to you.Tae is with me and he is drunk!".

"What?-". Jungkook leaned forward in worries."what happened ?Is everything okay?".

Jungkook could hear a sigh, following a small muttering."Everything is fine for now. Come here and get him home hyung".Bogum said before hung up.

Jungkook was immediately on his feet, driving fast to the club he doesn't even know the name.Soon he arrives and step into the club.

His eyes scanning the club that packed with full of people to spot a familiar face.He was worried.He was so unfamiliar to the new habits of taehyung.

Tae wasn't liked liquor in the past and he didn't liked Jungkook drinking either.So it only made Jungkook left troubling with his thoughts.

He saw Bogum sat near to bar but he couldn't spot tae anywhere near to him.He squeezed past the people that were kissing and dancing and made a way over to their seat.

"Oh! Thank God you are finally here!".Bogum left a relieved sigh upon seeing Jungkook.

"Where is taehyung?". Jungkook asks looking around when tae is nowhere to see.

Bogum jerked his chin up to the dance floor making Jungkook to turn around. Jungkook's eyes goes past the people who were kissing and grinding before settling on a familiar figure that were dancing with a brunette.

Tae was moving slowly,his eyes closed , placing his both hands on the waist of brunette while pulling her back more into his chest.His hair were fallen over his forehead covering his beautiful eyes from Jungkook's view.Tae was smiling dreamily when the girl murmured something in his ear.

It looks more of a intimate moment to Jungkook yet he couldn't look away.A strange uneasiness build in his heart that he couldn't word.

"Can't believe how much he changed, right?".Bogum voiced beside Jungkook."The tae I know weren't this cocky bastard but an innocent one. I can't imagine he is my first love!".

Jungkook glance at Bogum when he heard a long sigh."Hyung, I'm off now since you are here.Take care of him and don't forget to make a good hangover drink for him tomorrow".

Bogum bid soon after leaving Jungkook in the crowd of people.His eyes follows the dance floor and lock with the intense gaze of younger who is staring back at him.

Taehyung's eyes were dark yet had mischievous glint as they drill deep to those piercing gaze.His lips tug into a beautiful smirk as he slowly excuse from the beauty to over the bar counter.

"Jungkook hyung, is that you? Or is my mind playing games again?".He teased, raising his brow, standing infront of other in a cool manner.

One will misunderstood tae is sober if he didn't take notice that light slurry voice. Jungkook watches the glazed eyes and the stumbling legs of younger before sighing.

"Why did you drink so much?". Jungkook asks ignoring tae's question.

"Should I need a reason to drink?Maybe I was too happy that I needed one or two drink to sustain my sanity".He retort making Jungkook sigh again.

"What would you like to drink hyung?".Tae turns pulling Jungkook with him, walking towards the bar cart, putting his hand on Jungkook's lower back as he walked past.

Jungkook stiffened.Tae never touched him like that.Jungkook didn't know how to react to tae's hand lingering on his back.

Tae had ordered something classic to Jungkook as Jungkook took a seat.He glance to tae in the silence that linger between them."Taehyung is it okay for you to be here? I mean it's quite crowded here,People might notice you?".

Tae chuckle , shrugging his shoulder."Don't worry hyung,I bet they won't! .They are too fucked up to notice me and even if they did, let them notice,I don't care!".

Jungkook nodded and took a large sip from his drink.He cringe internally as he heard tae cursing infront of him.The boy always been composed and well behaved in the past.But now something had changed.

Jungkook runs his hands through his hair and finishes the drink in one go.His mind become fuzzy as he could tell he is starting to feel the effect of the alcohol.

He glance at tae who was looking far ahead to the dance floor where the brunette is now dancing with someone else.The girl was slim,slender and attractive.She had a short hair and quite tanned.Jungkook couldn't deny the fact she is attractive in every aspect.

"Is she is your type then?". Jungkook's mouth move before he could think.

Taehyung turns his back to the bar, resting his elbows on it, and looks at Jungkook with a secretive little smirk. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Right at that time, everything became quiet. Nothing in the crowded room made a sound, only their even breathing. Jungkook tried to comprehend tae's question, his eyes still locked with those gleaming glazed ones. Every minute that passed made Jungkook feel even more dazed.

Jungkook slowly shook his head and stood up."Let's go home.You are drunk".He grabbed tae's hand , ignoring the chuckle of tae as he made it outside.

The drive to home was in silence.Jungkook had thought tae had slept when other went too quiet.But a soft mumbling from passenger seat made Jungkook to glance to side.

"I have missed you hyung". It was a soft muttering laced of tae's raw emotion."Did you miss me too?".

Jungkook flinched, his grip on steering wheel tighten and he sober up when that deep voice echoed in his mind.He couldn't see the eyes of younger as tae was looking out of the window, opposite from Jungkook.

Those words stabbed his heart.The answer was on the edge of his tongue yet Jungkook couldn't move his mouth or form words.The silence of the night engulfed them as they drive away..................................................