chapter 3-Meeting again

Hai guys........

Merry Christmas everyone ❤️🎉

We are on the last days of 2022.Make it memorable and cherish this Christmas with our loved ones.....Enjoy and be happy💞.

        Chapter 3-Meeting again

It was past eleven and Jungkook was in club with Jimin.The club was filled with drunk peoples, mostly in there twenties.They were enjoying like there is no tomorrow.Drinking, dancing and getting lost in reality.In a way Jungkook also wanted to forget about all the responsibilities and be himself.But not by drinking some poisons just like them.

Jimin dragged Jungkook there about an hour prior and he was forced to meet up some guys Jimin had introduced.That mans were cool and good looking yet Jungkook didn't feel anything special.He didn't find any attraction towards them.He tried to converse with them but eventually they got tired and left.

Jungkook sat there in the vip room with Jimin while having a drink.Jimin is almost wasted and is now advising Jungkook about the never ending dating rules.

Jungkook had contacted Mr.min, Jimin's husband and informed about his condition and was patiently waiting for Mr.min's arrival while dealing with a drunk Jimin.

"Hyungggggg...y-you don't know how to f-flirt".Jimin said stuttering. "You w-was veryyy formal. L-look at wwhat y-you are wearing?? Wwho will wear suits in c-club??".Jimin said leaning more into Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jimin, this is how I am and I wants them to know what they are getting into.If anyone want to have anything with me ,they should know the real me.Not some fake". Jungkook said gulping the liquid in one go.

"D-Don't argue w-with m-me! .It's not f-faking if wwe tried something n-new tto a-attract s-someone. I ddid m-made my y-yoongi h-hyung fall for m-me by putting some make-up. Did it c-change anything?".Jimin retorted back hiccuping between his words.He blinks his eyes trying to focus on Jungkook through his blurry vision.

"Jimin , I don't want to know what you did to make Mr.min your husband...But I think Mr.min loves you, is not because of your looks but because it's just you.". Jungkook tried to prove his point even though he knew Jimin's drunk self wouldn't agree.

"Jungkook-shiiiiiii... don't advice me!".Jimin whined clutching Jungkook's biceps.

"b-but you are rright.My kkitten love me. H-he iis soooo sweett .I-I love him more and more....".Jimin said giggling to himself dreaming about the said man.The love for his husband was clearly visible in his eyes.

"Jungkook hyung, do you wwant to k-know a secret?"Jimin said having a mischievous look on his face. "I-I'm going to attack m-my kitten tonight. Tonight w-will be the dead day!".He giggled with determination.

"Jimin, stop sprouting nonsense!.what are you saying anyway?".Jungkook confusingly asked at the drunk man.

"He doesn't give me a c-child , saying our baby will snatch all my l-love for him! w-what a fool he is?So I 'm going to g-get pregnant tonight".Jimin said finishing one more glass with a look clearly telling he is making plans in his mind.

Jungkook only sighed at what Jimin said.He didn't wanted to know anything about Jimin's family life.But here he is drinking some poisonous liquid and hearing the bickerings of a married man.What the hell?!!!!

Jungkook cursed himself for agreeing to come here.He could have done something productive otherthan babysitting a drunken friend.He couldn't check Mr.lee's collaboration files because of this unexpected meeting up with Jimin.

"Hyungggggg...do y-you know i-". Jimin's another confession were stopped by the door opening and entering of his husband itself.

"Kkitten... y-you are here-".Jimin said leaving his hands from Jungkook's biceps and making a picky gesture towards yoongi.

Yoongi stood frozen in the same place not knowing what to do.There is his husband sitting with his boss and having a normal conversation.Yoongi didn't knew how to approach them.He did know that Jimin was friends with his boss ,but he didn't meet them two together till now.Also he was little scared and distant of his boss.They didn't had any type of conversation or meet up outside the work.So he was hesitant.

"Nice to meet you sir". Yoongi said slightly bowing to Jungkook.

"Mr.min,we are not in 'jeon.inc', Also it is not working hours , so you don't have to be so formal". Jungkook said casually looking at yoongi keeping his stotic face.

"y-yoongi hyunggggg-".Jimin whins with a small pout making yoongi sigh.

"Why did you drink this much? Didn't I told you not to drink?". Yoongi asks worry lacing voice while helping Jimin to stand up.

"I didn't want to drink....but it's only because of your boss...You can ask".Jimin shrugged as a matter of fact pointing his fingers at Jungkook.Yes , he was drunk cos Jungkook hyung didn't got to date any of the guys he had introduced today.He was sad for his hyung that he gave Jungkook a company by accompanying his sorrow,that's all.

Yoongi dared a subtle glance at his boss awakardly and said nothing more to his husband in that matter.He only mouthed a small 'good night' to Jungkook and got a nodd in return before going to leave.

Jungkook saw the love and concern of Mr.min for Jimin.Mr.min was very talented and one of the hard working employee in 'jeon.inc'.He could look after Jimin with love and care.

Jungkook cleared his throat before yoogi opened the door ,suddenly remembering about the naughty things Jimin planed for tonight. "Mr.min , you should be careful".He only wanted to warn Mr.min about the wild Jimin.Yoongi only looked at his boss weirdly but said nothing .

Jungkook was sitting alone in the vip room listening to the slow music played in the background.Thirty minutes had passed after Jimin left.Somewhat he didn't want to leave yet and a was decided to have some more drinks.He didn't had anyone to wait for him in his house , so it didn't matter to be late.

After sometime alone he decided to call it a day and exited the special vip room.Outside the room was booming with dj music and was crowded with teenagers.

Jungkook was looking at the dancing floor were everyone were enjoying without any care while walking.But someone crashed at him very fastly making him to stumble back.He frowned his brows with irritation.He felt all his nerves were in flame because of that hell.He knows he will loose his temper pretty fast.But he didn't wanted to loose his cool tonight. Why can't someone walk carefully?He didn't wanted make a scene here.He was tired for that shit.He sighed his eyes closing and took a deep breath trying to be calm.

"Hyung". Jungkook heard the sweet sound of the kid that he saw the other day.It was the exact voice that brought a warmness in his heart.He opened his eyes forgetting about all the rage and irritation he just had and looked at the person infront of him.

The exact kid he saw the other day, stood infront of him looking even more vulnerable.The boy's eyes brimmed with tears and he was crying his heart out.His face screemed helplessness.His cheeks were red with some stinky marks and side of his lips were bleeding.His hair looked messed and the buttons of his shirts were undone.Overall he looked like he would fall if someone didn't hold him.

"What happened?". Jungkook asked holding the kid's shoulder.He don't know what happened to him.But seeing the boy in this state made his heart sink.He didn't wanted to see the boy like this.He wished the kid all happiness in life.But here he saw the boy again in teary eyes.

The boy said nothing but hugged Jungkook clutching his small hand in jungkook's shirts like his life depends on it.The boy sobbed wetting the shirt of Jungkook wore.

"Jungkook hyung.....I-I.."

Jungkook couldn't say anything back.He could hear the sadness and fear that voice held.The voice that once held gladness and happiness when he called "hyung" were replaced with pain.Jungkook felt some thud in his heart.Even without knowing he was hugging back the boy in a protective manner.He hold the boy tightly towards his chest and patted his back.

That night Jungkook was concerned about that unknown kid.No one could ever believe he can show emotions other than rage and cold .But that night his face held a mixture of all the emotions a person have.

He held the boy close to his heart........