Chapter 42-Alone

Tae stared out of his window at the view of setting sun.His skin were glowing in the last rays of sun, making him look the most beautiful in this whole universe.His short hairs were floating in the breeze covering those fascinating long lashes.He blinked his eyes trying to clear his vision through his glazed eyes.

A lone tear trailed down, wetting those lashes through his cheeks trailing down his plump lips before disappearing into the air.He leaned more to the window not even bothering to wipe those tears that flows down his eyes.

Taehyung didn't knew there was still tears left in him to cry.But once again surprising him it flowed like a river.He didn't knew how many days had passed after that dreadful day,after that cruel rejection.

Taehyung didn't knew Jungkook could be so scary.He didn't knew hyung could shout at him.He never knew hyung would hurt him.......What to say tae didn't knew Jungkook at all.

Tae couldn't forget those words of Jungkook.The words that broke his heart,broke him apart.When Jungkook said he only treated tae as a brother, and when he said he regretted marrying tae,And when hyung shrugged off his confession like a silly curiousity of a boy.....there taehyung lost everything.His dream of first love.

Tae was afraid... afraid about Jungkook's feeling,the feelings hyung ripened for him.He wasn't sure about the way hyung saw him,but he didn't ever imagined Jungkook would be treating him only as a brother......

A fucking brother!!Who would marry a brother??

Atlast tae wasn't anything more for Jungkook,he was just someone who needed to taken cared.The hard reality strike him strongly that he couldn't stop those tears but to cry his heart out.

Jungkook didn't spared a glance at taehyung's face throughout these weeks.Hyung treated him like a mere stranger or a roommate.Jungkook only uttered one or two words at most, he ate from outside,he only came home to get few hours of sleep and will go office early in the morning without biding tae.

Tae couldn't lie to say it didn't mattered cause it was mattered to him the most.He may could have afford the rejection but not the ignorance.Jungkook was his everything,from the morning to night he could only think of Jungkook.Then how could he forget.......

Tae stood there looking out from the balcony till late at that night.His legs were numb and body was so cold that he thought he may have frozen.His face become paled from the coldness and eyes were redden due to continuous crying

But the unusual noises from downstairs made tae confised.Jungkook usually came home so late that he wondered what it might be.He walked slowly to downstairs, ignoring the numbness of his body.

Tae's eyes widen seeing Jungkook sitting on the couch of living room,he was seeing hyung's face this closer after so long.Jungkook face was stoic,those eyes were dark,and unusually serious.The mischievous glister in those eyes were long gone,tae saw the surprise flashing across those eyes seeing him.

Jungkook averted his eyes from him making tae look down feeling drained of will power.He bite his lips suppressing the pain that dwelling in his heart. The throat clearing from beside made tae look side to see Namjoon and jin there.

Tae blinked his eyes seeing the unexpected faces infront of him before glancing back at Jungkook once again.He didn't thought they would visit today or Jungkook didn't cared to inform him about it.Anyway he mustered a small smile that he could show before turning to others.

"Ah..what a surprise! Welcome home!".Tae very well masked his pain but the hoarseness in his voice betrayed him.He could see a frown forming on Namjoon's and jin's face that he cleared his throat immediately.

Tae didn't want anyone to know what happened between Jungkook and him.He wanted to handle their issues by himself.Also he wished to keep the lovely couple act infront of others.

"What happened tae?Why is your sound so strained?Are you sick?".Jin enquired walking close to tae.He placed his hand on tae's forehead making sure his body temperature is normal.

"I don't have anything, hyung.Let me make some coffe for you-".

"Jungkook hyung,what happened to tae?Why is he looking so gloomy?Are you not taking proper care of him?".Jin's words made tae bulge his eyes.

Tae glanced to Jungkook to see hyung's lips forming a thin line and the way Jungkook looking down in guilty made him gasp.

"What are you saying,jin hyung? Hyungie always taken good care of me.It's just that I have a mild headache today. I didn't wanted to worry hyungie that I didn't told him. it's my fault actually ".Tae shrugged off the accusing stare of jin before giving a cheerful smile making his response more convincing. He didn't want Jungkook to face jin's scolding because of him.

"I can't believe you,tae!You should had told Jungkook hyung and gone hospital fastly".Jin pinched tae's ear slightly as a warning only to meet with cute puppy eyes of other.

"Come on,let me make something to fix your headache then".Jin dragged tae to kitchen before glancing back at Namjoon and Jungkook.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead feeling tired.He saw the visible dark circles under tae's eyes,those puffy eyes as the result of crying ,those unusual empty stare and pain lingering smile....Taehyung looked more like a hollow shell without energy.And Jungkook is reason for all that.He closed his eyes leaning back to the couch.

"Jungkook hyung, what's going on?Are you okay?".

Jungkook didn't opened his eyes ignoring Namjoon concerned voice.There isn't any significance for wheather he is okay or not,but the one thing only mattered is that tae wasn't okay.The boy is in pain and Jungkook don't know what to do.

Taehyung is so younger to him that he never imagined a possibility of tae being something more to him.He only thought him as a guardian to the boy.And the thought of love never did crossed his mind once, that he couldn't reciprocate the feelings of taehyung.Was it his fault?Can love blossom suddenly?

The love taehyung have for him might be only a moment of heat of a teenage boy.Tae will see more handsome and good people in future that he realise his feelings for him is nothing but infatuation.

The boy was so much young and didn't even mature enough to decide what right or not for his future.The colour,the beauty,the skin will change with time,tae will see the wrinkles and nasty side of Jungkook in time.The kid will realise how much they differ in age and how burdening to have a elder partner than him.

He knows in reality, life isn't easy as the boy is imagining.Sometime it bind our eyes in a charming spell where we saw only the goodness of someone.but when the spell broke off ,tae will realise how fucked up he was to tangle in those cheep dreams.How mistaken he was.........

"Hyung? Jungkook hyung?".The voice of Namjoon made Jungkook to came out his train of thoughts.

"Yes?". Jungkook asked opening his tired eyes to look at his brothers concerned ones.

"Hyung,are you sure you are alright?".

"What's there is not to be alright, Namjoon-ah?". Jungkook mumbled leaving a sigh.

"But you seem-". Namjoon's words were cutt off by Jungkook.The way Jungkook gesture made Namjoon really worry.Was tae and Jungkook is fighting?He couldn't calm down his thoughts.

"I'm sending taehyung aboard after his graduation".

Namjoon's mouth wide open in surprise hearing Jungkook's words.He couldn't ask further more to Jungkook before a loud thund of plate crashing and coffee splitting on the floor made him turn side.

Taehyung stood frozen there looking heartbroken.His lips trembled staring at Jungkook's empty eyes.

He felt so alone even standing infront of hyung...........