Chapter 23-It's okay

Jungkook leaned back on his chair with a sigh after reviewing an important report of marketing department.He loosen his tie before calling his secratary.

Amy entered Jungkook's cabin and placed the cup of hot coffee on the table like she always did.It was the fifth coffee of that day.And that was enough her to know  how tired her boss would be.

From her observation Jungkook wasn't a person that liked bitter coffee but it did made him stay focused,or it might be his habit.Amy cleared her throat doubting wheather her boss is sleeping as his eyes were closed in a relaxed manner.

"Amy,Have you called taehyungie?". Jungkook rubbed his forehead slowly opening his eyes looking at her.

Amy didn't liked to stand infront of that cold gaze.It was always intimidating that she became nervous everytime when Mr.jeon's gaze is on her.Eventhough she realised Mr.jeon seems more relaxed and calm after his marriage but that didn't made him less fearful.

"Yes Boss,I informed Mr.Kim that you'll be late to get home.Also I explained the reason why you couldn't make it there at the lunch time.I think he is pretty understanding, so don't worr-".Amy stopped herself realising she was blabbering.She knew Mr.Jeon didn't liked too much concern that she composed herself fastly.

Jungkook's lips almost tugged upwards hearing her words.Taehyung is so sensitive that Jungkook couldn't say he wasn't worried thinking the other will be sad.

"Okay then.You can go".He waved his hands dismissing amy before sipping the coffee.

"Yes sir".Amy bowed before turning to leave.She took few steps back but stopped remembering something.She was confused wheather she should inform her boss about it or not.It is not so relevant,so should she just ignore that?But what if it is something serious?

"Do you have anything further to add,Amy?". Jungkook's voice caused Amy to flinch.She took a deep breath before facing her boss.

"Sir,it's just that-".Amy said hesitantly making Jungkook to raise his brow.

"Sir,there happened a small commotion in reception today.A boy wanted to meet you and they caused some rucks there about it".Amy said frowning her brows.

"Ms.Ava not only let him meet you but also badly insulted him as per the information I got.So I think you should take that into consideration".She trailed off her words.

Jungkook tapped his fingers in the table shaking his head."Amy..just look into that incident and report me".He said taking a sip from the coffee.

"Yes,sir".Amy said before the closing the door behind and making the office to go silent.Jungkook looked at the clock thinking about taehyung once again.He was promised that they will eat together today but he couldn't.He sighed before taking another sip from the coffee.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook arrived their home later at the evening.The house was so silent that he wondered where is taehyung.He turned on the lights before going to the kitchen expecting taehyung to be there.But he couldn't find the usual smiling boy in apron or the smell of his cooking,instead it was empty.It felt odd to him.

Jungkook was so accustomed with tae welcoming him in the past days that the sudden absence of the boy awoke some unknown emotion in his heart.Neverthless it made him sad?Jungkook shrugged his thoughts thinking tae might wants to rest today.

He went to his room and freshen up before stepping out and realise taehyung was still in the room.He knocked on the boy's room with concern.He didn't saw tae having dinner and it was quite late that he decided to check on other.Atleat tae should eat..