Chapter 65-Rainy days

That day taehyung finds Jungkook in the bedroom, working late at night.His eyes flicks to hyung as he stand there for a moment, studying others face with concern.

"Did something happened in office?".Tae inquire softly when Jungkook's gaze find him for the first time in that day.

Jungkook wasn't there in the living room to welcome him like he usually do, and Jungkook missed out the dinner that night, moreover Jungkook's face was stoic and icy cold.

Taehyung felt his blood rushing to south as they stared at each other.Jungkook's gaze was penetrating yet soft.It almost made him laugh when Jungkook pulled a fake smile and said everything is fine.

"I see".Tae says, as he joins beside Jungkook on the sofa.He let his head rest on hyung's shoulder and let his eyes falls, inhaling that sweet and inviting woodsy cologne.

"Hyung-".Tae says after a moment of silence. "You do know you can talk to me , right?".

Jungkook turned his head to look at him. Their faces were inches apart as tae continued."I know you are more capable and mature.You are always stronger as compared to me. But that doesn't mean you have to keep everything to yourself. I'll be happy if you could depend on me too. Or are we still on the kid stage?".

There was a stretched silence when taehyung's words settled down. When he looked up, Jungkook was watching him, gaze searching.

Jungkook must have found what he was looking for because he smiled, slowly and ruffled the hair of younger.

Taehyung mirrors a wistful smile and leans more into the crook of Jungkook's neck."So talk to me when something is bothering you.I'm always here".

Jungkook's lips tugs up, inspite the surprise of hearing such understanding words from younger.However when he thinks back ,tae was always like that, always loving and caring him more than he ever asked for.

Soon enough, tae’s breath turned deep and even, and Jungkook turned around to face him. He studied younger's relaxed features, which were strangely beautiful in repose.

Taehyung’s face was elegant.His long lashes,smooth cheeks, plum lips were captivating to eyes.Younger's expression was content and relaxed as he leaned more to his shoulder.

Jungkook had to to bite down the urge to reach out and caresse those smooth skin.He wanted to feel those warm skin under his palm.Yet it was a forbidden fruit for him to touch.

Half a night had gone by and Jungkook still hadn't any intention of retracting his gaze. Taehyung was sleeping defenceless and carefree as it took more willpower for Jungkook to be a gentleman.

With the gentle breeze from the opened window, taehyung's hairs were fluttered slightly and give off the feeling of floating ,as it covered his eyes from Jungkook's view.

The picture was too pleasing to the eyes and mind.Jungkook couldn't help but to take another look for a moment.

"Jungkook hyung, why are you starting at me?".A hint of smile lurked at the corners of taehyung's lips as he looked up at Jungkook,his eyes sparkling.

Jungkook was surprised for a moment,he wanted to say something but nothing came out as their eyes locked.Taehyung was smiling showing his infamous boxy smile, his cheekbones were pressed against Jungkook's biceps as he stared up and the pink blush on those face only left Jungkook breathless."Can't I look at you?". Jungkook dared to ask atlast.

Tae laughed,his face colouring beet red."Naturally you are allowed to.Does hyung find me pleasing to the eyes?".

Jungkook smirks as he leans forward."May be?".

Tae hit Jungkook’s chest, pushing him away embarrassingly. “ What gotten to you , hyung? You are acting strange now!” he said, trying to sound like he meant it."If I hadn’t known you better, I would have sworn that you was flirting with me now".He exhales in a laugh and smiles at Jungkook, shaking his head.

Tae smile ceases when Jungkook didn't smile back at him.Their faces are inches apart and Jungkook's breaths turn shallow.

“You don't know me well then” he says.

“What are you talki—”

Jungkook gaze falls down to those pink lips, making taehyung gulp. “I was flirting” he says firmly.

There was a pin drop silence around them.They shared a long, heavy look.Both of them could hear the pounding heart beat along with their uneven breathing.

Taehyung's eyes drilled deep into Jungkook as so many emotions passes through it.

"Why?".Tae's lips wobbles slightly as he ask.Jungkook find that sound so hopeful and expectant.

Jungkook's heart drummed in his ears as he watches younger.He could picturise the same gaze of eighteen years old boy with love when he looked at the man infront of him .His breath was rigid and rapid when the pin drop silence continued.

"I  want-". Jungkook starts but the sudden buzzing of taehyung's phone startled them both.

The trace broke.And the words they want to say and hear left unsaid....

There's a flicker of something in Jungkook's eyes as he read the name on taehyung's phone screen.He quickly suppressed it before taehyung can read it properly."you should answer it".

Tae sighed as Jungkook moves back.He slowly brought the phone to his ear."Kai?".

Tae sigh and answer."Yes idiot!.So What?".Tae glances back at Jungkook over his shoulder.

"Okay I'll talk to you later,Bye".He immediately ended the call and turn to face Jungkook again.

"What were you saying, hyung?".There was a desperation in his voice, almost pleading as Jungkook noted.

"Oh, No it's..." Jungkook gazed at tae searchingly, and it seemed like he was going to say something."It's nothing.I'm just joking".He trailed off shrugging.

Jungkook tried not to  give any time to his disappointment as they stood staring at each other......