chapter 18-Wedding night

Taehyung was eating his favourite dessert in his wedding catering.Almost every guests were left and it's was getting late.He was busy with greeting everyone that he didn't ate anything yet and now he is super hungry.

"Tae".The voice from his behind made him to smile widely that he instantly turn around.

"Bogumie....".Tae placed the cake in the nearest table and hugged his bestfriend to death. "I thought you forgotten about me.Why didn't you come earlier?It's almost finished here".Tae said with a pout.

Bogum chuckled at the words of tae."How can I forgot to my tae?".He said with a teasing look."Anyway, I wish you a happy married life".He given a forced a smile while suppressing the pain he felt.

"Owww.... Bogumie is so nice today !!". Taehyung smiled at his friend.Bogum being so formal infront of him seemed distant.

"Hey..did you saw Jungkook hyung? Hyung will be happy to see you.Wait here I will call hyung".Tae said looking around not knowing the sudden change of bogum's face at the mention of Jungkook.

Bogum chuckled seeing the innocence in taehyung and held others hand in his.

"Don't go.I will see him another day.So just stay here with me for now, please".Bogum said in desperation.Taehyung looked at him raising an eyebrow with confusion but nevertheless smiled warmly.

Bogum squeezed taehyung's hand in his and stared at it to see the glistening wedding ring on tae's finger."Tae,are you happy now?I meant...by marrying him?".

"Bogumie... what are you talking about? Didn't I told how much I love Jungkook hyung.I am the most happy man in the world right now.But I don't like you being so serious with me.What happened to you?".Tae glared giving a fake punch to bogum's stomach.

Bogum chuckled at tae's gesture."Oh...so you only want me to be sweet with you?".He quirked a brow making tae to glare more.

"Don't be angry stupid.Here I have a present for you.Open it when you are alone".Bogum forward a velvety coloured box to taehyung making tae surprise.Tae giggled happily trying to guess the present he got and looked at Bogum being all cute.

"What is it? Please tell me now".

"It's a surprise,So just open it later and you will know what it is".Bogum gave a light smack at tae's head making other pout.Tae rubbed his head murmuring some curses under his breath giving a deadly glare to Bogum.

Jin looked at the boy who he was searching everywhere."Tae...come on.Don't you want to go to your new home? Everyone is waiting for you".Jin called out coming closer.

"Tae,seems like you are quite busy, So I think it's my cue to leave now".Bogum patted other's hair trying to smile widely,but failed miserably.He pulled his hands back from those soft hairs of his tae hesitantly and looked at the beaming boy infront of him.

"Then see you soon at school".Tae said smiling and hugging the other before going towards jin.

Bogum watched his love going far away from him.He looked at the walking figure with teary eyes.Tae was his everything,his love.But his love ended even before even it's get's started.And it was hurting like hell.He wiped his eyes before walking away.

____________________________________________________________________________

The newly wedded couples arrived at their home late at that night.The house was decorated with beautiful flowers and lighting accessories.It glowed showing it's beauty.A nice scent of jasmine smelled in the air from the wonderful garden around it.Along with the grand and luxurious nature of the house ,it provided a homely atmosphere in it.