Chapter 50 - A Casual day

"1.2.3.4...".V counted to himself as he danced along with the music.The practice room was blasting with his own song and he was moving his body rhythmically to beat.

He stared at his reflection in the mirror, immersing himself more into the song.His each movement screamed perfection and power fullness.He turned his head, curling his body in air giving life to the new
choreography.

The loud clapping of minjae at the end of his performance made V smile.He looked up to find minjae staring at him in awe.Minjae was his manager as well as a good friend that helped him to build his career.V gave minjae a small smirk hearing the cheers.

Minjae tapped V's shoulder in appreciation as he handed a water bottle."That was wonderful!".

V smiled gulping down the cold water wetting his dry throat feeling satisfied.He removed his bandana from head allowing his hair to fall on his forehead.He sat down on the floor , breathing heavily from the intense practice.

"So my guess is right.Something great happened to you after we coming to Korea! You sure are in a good mood recently!".Minjae smiled widely.

"Am I?".

"Ofcourse you are!Your moves are perfect, you concentrate fully and you are more cheerful than usual".Minjae point out nodding his head as he done a good job."

V scoffed outstretching his hand for minjae to help him stand."Ohh so it's not because I practiced more but I was in a good mood?!!".He mocked clearly offended.

Minjae shake his head nudging V by shoulder."Hey, anyway make sure to follow the diet I prepared for you and exercise more.Also be careful of media paparazzi and please-.... please not involve in any love scandal for a while.We should focus on this mv-".

"Minjae calm down!".V sighed rubbing his forehead.He glanced at minjae whose brow were frowned showing pure concern for him."Hey relax,No need to worry this much! Okay I got it,No more scandals, right?".

Minjae breath out a sigh of relief hearing V's reply making V roll his eyes in return.V knew minjae is a drama queen and a emotional prick when it's come him.

V stepped out of his own practice room provided by park entertainment, following minjae behind him.

"Tae there is a veriety show and award ceremony that you have to attend,Also your mv shooting is coming up.So take rest for few days and maintain your fitness.You will be super busy-".Minjae blabbered his worries but V tuned out the other after the first two sentences like he always do.He walked fastly wanting to  escape from here.He is sure he will become crazy if he hear minjae's worries anymore.V entered the car wearing his black sunglasses.

"Then I'll be off from here.I have to visit a friend".V said casually but Minjae's brow frown suspiciously.Minjae sighed dejectedly looking at V, hoping it won't be what he is thinking.He have more than enough scandals to handle already!

V drive fast towards his high school, trying to remember the address of his bestfriend.He was in korea for past few weeks and he decided it is the right time to visit his pal.A wide grin formed on his lips remembering his childhood.

V parked his car in sideway, stepping outside and entered a nearby house.He ring the calling bell and soon the door opened by most expected face.V smiled showing his boxy smile, shrugging his shoulder expecting a bear hug from other.

"Hi Darling".

V cleared his throat as Bogum stood frozen seeing him.He waved his hand awkwardly seeing the stunned face of other.

Bogum furrow his brow in disbelief,  gritted his teeth eyeing V head to toe.Bogum shook his head, rolling his eyes before slamming shut the door making V startle.

He flinched back when the cold air slapped his face with the banging sound of door.V nodded his head, awkwardly chuckling to himself before pressing the calling button continuously......

____________________________________________________________________________

The elevator bell dinged and it's door opened, standing on other side were soobin, showing his full teeth smile on display.

Jungkook shook his head not quite acquaintanced with such type of welcome, even after so many weeks.He nodded his head, mustering a small smile in return, as he exit the elevator door of 'Jeon inc'.

Soobin had a charming attitude and good personality .The boy was eger to learn about everything and will do perfectly once he told.It didn't took much time for Jungkook to realise Soobin's potential and talent excluding the naiveness of the boy.

Jungkook enter his office following Soobin behind him.He unbuttoned his suit jacket before sat down on the big chair.

"Soobin, I have verified the reports that you had forwarded yesterday.The project budget was unclear and the time line planning lacks reason.So instruct the responsable department to follow up and have a meeting at three in the afternoon". Jungkook point out, going through the file infront of him.

"Yes,hyung".Soobin answer nodding his head.He slowly cleared his throat gaining back Jungkook's attention.

"Ah..Hyung, I heard idol V had joined in the park entertainment.So will he visit 'jeon inc' too ?".

Jungkook smiles seeing the excitement in soobin's face."Why? Are you a fan of him?".

"OFCOURSE  I am !!".Soobin squeals out of joy. "I am a big fan of V. You?".

"Um..I don't know.He is not bad?". Jungkook lie as he smiles softly.

"What?! He is not bad?".Soobin looks puzzled."Then why there is a photo of V on your desk? Don't lie , Aren't you a secret fan of him?".Soobin pout making Jungkook chuckle.

Jungkook glanced to the photo of taehyung on his table.It was a simple yet cute picture of teenage tae that taehyung had placed for not to miss him.Jungkook smiles showing his bunny smiles as he remembers the beautiful memories of past.

"He is handsome isn't he?".Soobin says dreamily as he follows Jungkook's vision.

Jungkook heart skip a beat as he studies the features of tae.The younger is handsome without any say.The beautiful eye lashes to those innocent gaze....everything was attractive.Jungkook could only nod his head agreeing with Soobin.

"If possible I just wants to see him from afar-".Soobin trails off making Jungkook to glance up at him.

Jungkook leans back on his chair , noticing the big pout on the boy."Soobin,Go and do what I told you to do.I want those report to be done with in an hour.Don't slumps in your works thinking about some idol ".

Soobin bow his head before retreating from there but Jungkook could see the sadness in those eyes.

Jungkook knew the boy is soft hearted and cheerful person as of now.Soobin always initiated small conversation in between them even after of many strict instructions of not to do.Jungkook didn't liked personal talking between subordinates but Soobin can be an exception.He likes those small chatting with the boy.It was like he gained a friend not an assistant.And it felt good......

Jungkook glance back to the photo of tae when the office become pin drop silent.

"Everyone loves you".He mumble to himself."Should I be jealous, taehyungie?".

He runs a finger through the photo before turning to the file infront of him..........